• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA 8.54]Reckless Ot (Custom Real Map) Active Staff/Frequent updates

Strata

Hoster
Reaction score
n4w2kg.jpg

WE ARE BACKKKKKK
with guns and much more

First TO Lvl 600 Will Have a Boss Monster made after then and get 30 donor points!!!

Custom Client NEEDED from website in forums
http://recklessot.no-ip.biz/tibia/

Client
https://www.dropbox.com/s/15sttgt82sg7w54/RecklessOT No Ip Changer Needed.zip?dl=0

FOR EVERY 2 FREINDS YOU BRING
you will get a donor item.

Rates

PVP protection till 200 level
Exp rate1 - 50 level, 200x
51 - 100 level, 150x
101 - 150 level, 100x
151 - 200 level, 75x
201 - 250 level, 25x
251+ level, 15x
Exp from players0x
Skill rate90x
Magic rate45x
Loot rate2x

Features

Most of Real map and part custom map
Custom quests(real ones not hall way quests)
Teleport room
Custom Quests
Custom Gear
Guns
Custom Hunting Areas

28heeqa.png

TP Room
2qxqejm.png

Warlord Custom Quest - Portal Maze
2cxgi6h.png

Custom Gang Quest
2134yt1.png

Minotaur Quest - Portal Maze
16a1o9v.png

Last edited:
First Person To Level 600 Will have a boss made after them and 30 Premium Points.

FOR EVERY 2 FREINDS YOU BRING
you will get a donor item. forgot about that

Good Server, constantly getting updated and customized regularly. Custom client in forms and custom spells in news. Server is 2days old now and nearly everyone who plays for 30min< is still playing daily :D
-Robert

World Event in about a hour and 20 mins that will change the map depending on what happens :)

Swat class fixed04.04.14 00:57:29
They now use sword as there skill for guns. The distance skill for them maxed at 60 so it was changed.

All SWAT spells now do physical damage

Taser now paralyzes also

New Client new guns
  1. Kevlar armor added everyone
  2. Scar Heavy added for militia
  3. Pump-Shotgun added for swat
  4. Dragunov added for sniper

YOU MUST update your client or your client will debug when you see the new guns.

Reckless OT 1.2 is the current client version

Drugs can be made by drug dealers and drug lords with spells.

Meth- Adds 7% physical protection per charge

Cocaine- Adds 100+ to speed

Weed- Adds 30 tick regen to mana and hp

Mushrooms - 7% protection to magic per charge

Last edited:
Im probably going to give this a shot for the hell of it. I know i logged in when you guys started and i hated the gun i started out with. I thought the sprite was AWFUL... it still had the white around the image where you must of smart cut it haha. But glad to see someone actually working on something custom

This server
Im probably going to give this a shot for the hell of it. I know i logged in when you guys started and i hated the gun i started out with. I thought the sprite was AWFUL... it still had the white around the image where you must of smart cut it haha. But glad to see someone actually working on something custom
this server use to be very fun actually until he shut it down long time ago, idk about now haven't played it yet but I might since I use to be the gm of it lol

Back