• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] 8.54 www.Antigua-Online.net | Custom map + Zao! | Dedicated 24h

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried the server.. it's really good. But, is there not to strong monsters close to the city? I mean, i went down a hole there was 5 nightmares. I went down the ancient crap hole and there was some werewolfs? Nearly 1 hitting my 55 druid. I went trough the cave searching for that cave, found a level door and some stairs.. went down and "BAM"! there's like overspawned shit, who the fuck mapped that shit? Spawn had like 8 werewolfs and 8 heroes and 15 war wolfs summoned by werewolfs.

I mean, how the fuck should you be able to make that quest anytime if you're not level 150+ and can survive the stairdelay on 2 seconds.

Nerf the spawns please.

Answer?

This is a good server, but where are the players?!?!
Come on join... :thumbup:

Antiguans!

Today the new island of Zao was introduced :]
With new quests, monsters, items and hunt zones available

The teleport is North from the amazons of POI
boat.png

New quests!!
questt.png

New areas
arease.png

We are also working on two new islands!!
More information coming soon

Enjoy,
Antigua-Online Staff

Well, What Can I say, You are always doing a good job! Damn this is nice !

Hey bro I like that you actually know what you are doing, you are not just downloading the layouts etc. You use photoshop and map editor yourself. I can see that the server has not much people but I will tell my team to join your OT.

Si quieres alrato que tenga mas tiempo te paso algunas ciudades que tengo para que las agreges a tu mapa ya que veo que hiciste como un collage de cosas de tibiaRL, cosas hechas por ti y cosas bajadas de otros usuarios del forum jaja.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back