• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA/8.6] Blazeron - Starts 13.09.2013 - Real Map, Great Events + Wars, Active Staff!

You are already premium account.. it asks you for premium points not premium :p

@abes800, The internet is having problems @ the host - thats all the information you need. I don;t know why you're pushing the subject.

Last edited:
After a long day of network maintenance and replacing wires everything seems to be normal again. The unknown host issues should be resolved. I apologize for the downtime, hopefully we can get things going now.

After the downtime this weekend I have issued 50 points to every single account created before 4PM EST today. Also with this I am launching a referral event in which you can earn premium points for you and a friend that you invited. Check the website for more information!

auto 10 listas 'Push Under' | moveitemonground $posx [$posy-1] $posz $posx $posy $posz|moveitemonground $posx [$posy+1] $posz $posx $posy $posz| moveitemonground [$posx-1] [$posy-1] $posz $posx $posy $posz| moveitemonground [$posx-1] $posy $posz $posx $posy $posz|moveitemonground [$posx-1] [$posy+1] $posz $posx $posy $posz| moveitemonground [$posx+1] [$posy-1] $posz $posx $posy $posz|moveitemonground [$posx+1] $posy $posz $posx $posy $posz| moveitemonground [$posx+1] [$posy+1] $posz $

If we can reach 10+ players this weekend I will hold an event for premium points. Either PvP or just a fun event.

Alright we are going to reset everyone back to level 8, default items - and give everyone 30 premium points to start. The counter will be set to 12PM on Wednesday September 25th.

Encourage your friends to come back, we will also be holding a referral event for teams/friends joining as groups. 10 points per friend, claim up to 5 friends.

Counter can be found on the website!

See you on Blazeron!

Last edited:
Really looking forward to the fresh new start, also the referral system is a nice incentive to populate the server! I'll be sure to refer a few friends!

Awesome! Cant wait to start it tomorrow, lets hope there will be a few teams coming for points!

To the top! Server has relaunched, currently 6 people on! Get on, refer friends and create a community!

Almost 15 people online, server is lookin good! Get on here to level up and fight, or just do those tough quests :)

Back