• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] -> 8.6 Custom Server -> 24/7 Hostility OT -> Unique features and more~

^ Okay i think you would get mad too when he claims on msn that since i didn't hire him, hes gonna write bad stuffs about my OT just cause of that. Wouldn't you get mad? lolol

So it was your fucking fault you asked him when he had no knowledge about the server,Then its obvious you're looking for a random guy.
And I never asked him to be a GM on my ot, if you want logs on msn i'll post them. I asked who he was and he said he was looking for a staff position and i just asked him info and shit and he got tight cause i didn't hire him rofl so don't assume before saying shit

Okay, this is really awesome. I thought the server was pretty much okay, the OP spells got removed, events being added and stuff...
But looking at the Tutor they hired...I can only say ... WHAT THE FUCK HOW CAN YOU LET POWER ABUSERS HAVE THE ABILITY TO BAN PEOPLE LOL.
I mean, I was trying his personality by asking him if he knew about quests...Instead of giving me the usual answer like "Im sorry but you will have to find out yourself" or like our favourite real tibia phrase "You're an adventurer ..." blabla ... He just came up with "you're an ignorant person. So I will notate you".
Like what the fuck is wrong with him. It pissed me off, so I told him to go die and leave me alone - which was an insult for him to give me a second notation.
After telling him "okay, it's fine, stop harassing me" he actually thought of this as another insult. So he banned me....
Yup, Tutors on this server ban you for telling them to stop harassing you. Gl, don't bother talking to Tutors...Ends up being useless, just as I told him. Good job Kevin, seriously. Just hire more of these retards, let's see if everyone, even the 5 not afk at trainer players will be skilling afk as well.

Server NOT Recommended
1. lags very bad
2. The staff are crazy ,
3. i was s.t and got demoted for banning a guy after he insulted me like 19 times =)
4. i bought vent for it after they promted me to and they gave me 0 money back
5. they are hardcore scammers and would not recomend going there!!

sorelio come back, i unbanned u. me and ashton didn't know wat happen, anyway sorelio i demoted that tutor and banned him off my serv lawl

ye got banned Just for demoting a guy who hardcore insulted me =) good server , u see him admitin this guys?

yeah because your an annoying little kid that trolls to much and abuses power, now shut the hell up. and to clear some shit up the server doesnt lag really bad it has only lagged a little lately is because our hoster is under ddos attack which they upgrading the protection.

i troll? lol im just saying it's a bad server it's an evo server downloadable from otland =)
and when did i abuse power's? , the anser is never

i troll? lol im just saying it's a bad server it's an evo server downloadable from otland =)
and when did i abuse power's? , the anser is never

Please don't state false information.. Its not a downloadable database from otland lol

hahah and watch him complain and whine and say hes going to "fuck this server up on otland". heres a screeny..Screen04.JPG

EvoForever hosted by rohan ot's and blanz ur supposed to be respected lol? by who and it's not whining im letting otland know the truth

Back