• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

USA [8.6] Edited RL MAP- Guardian OT

Update:
After playing a character myself and actually trying the server, (without donors or any custom weapons) I've adjusted some things..
Loot rate is now 3x, ML rate is now 20x, and I have up'ed the regen on the vocations, as well as life rings and ring of healing.

There is 2 extra promotions after the initial promotion you get from the king.
Valor for level 120, and guardian for level 220. Buy in game in VIP area.

I hope this helps and makes guardian even more fun!

If you have not made a character yet your missing out! Guardian is a great server with very experienced staff. We are actively on talking to players and fixing any bugs that may occur.

Make your character today to see what you have been missing!

I have adjusted the vocations and updated security on the server. Come check it out! Guardian has been online for 1 week! It's still "new" you can still get top level if you try. :)

I've played a lot of OTs in my time, and this is the worst OT by far. The server itself isn't that bad, but the GM's are complete assholes who use their GM characters to mess with players. From moving people during wars, to changing potion prices in different locations so people hes angry with that are magic level training have to pay more. Specifically Topsy by the North East corner of Thais. He also likes to jail people for no real reason aside from he doesn't like someone. GM will also teleport to you to tell other players your location. Don't play this shit if you're looking for fun, you won't find it here. Take care. :)

Back