• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA 8.6] TNT Development OT Server - Custom map and faction system

Great OT that needs more players!! come join! excellent mapping and storyline. and its a one of a kind server. very original with a lot of thought. come join people!!

~Wasted

Unique server. Mapping incredible and very entertaining story. Awesome community in constant grow. COME JOIN AND BE THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR AT TNT!!!

Loving the server right now, just spent around 2 hours PKing with the high levels, hoping for 1 or 2 (no doubt 5...) events tonight!
Gogo Demon raid like the first screenie, I look hot in my silver armor! :O
iIf anyone decides to start PM me ingame if im on (Me noe needz SLEEP!!) and I'll help ye out along the way. Give you itemsetc.

Got to love the administration though- very active lately and listen to other peoples opinions aswell as mine, for xample! I decided to talk with God Tajis (Pownzor Scripter) about putting in a way of giving stamina back without buying a donation item etc (not one in (yet?)) And guess what? very next day, he took my idea of a stamina refill well; you click it gives you 30 mins stamina per (insert time here).

Also Orkys mapping is bangtidy. You may be able to rangle a custom house off him (Like I did at the start of my TNT experience). Hes got mucho skills in hunting areas too (Arkdun revamp, Elves revamp, Dwarf revamp, Much more!)

Xanitex' quest get better and better, you just try to keep me away from Elf Quest, gotta get me a sexeh Master Archer Armor! Love the Ferumbras questline too =D

Consider this a bump, and my overall view on the server. If you join PM me in-game, my chars are Druid powah Plx, Stirling, Right Fkn Meow. Very happy to help anyone =D

did i said i love playing there? btw u can find me as Gm Yosh to any assistance u might need. AWESOME 8.7

Bring
Up
My
We now have a WAR 24/7 SERVER for anyone who loves pvp, great and balanced vocations.