• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][8.60~custom] Wilware Land of Magic. NEW VPS HOSTING

Gitzmo

Combat Bird
Reaction score
~*Ip*~: wilware.sytes.net
~*Port*~: 7171
~*Client*~: Tibia 8.6/own client
~*Uptime*~: 24/7
~*Hosted in*~: USA (VPS 160MBIT DOWNLOAD/50MBIT UPLOAD) LAG FREE!!!!
~*Website*~: wilware.sytes.net
~*Exp rate*~: Staged!
~*Map*~: Custom modified otmadness
~*Runes*~: Loot only custom runes
~*Loot rate*~: 3x
~*Server type*~: Custom TP. 25 kills gives you Red skull and 30 gives you blackskull(a

day).
~*Skills & Magic rates*~: 20x Skill and x Magic.

skills/magic are based on formulas for all vocs so all damages are proper. (skills dont

really exist just magic)
Wilware Land of Magic gives you the final frontier, we plan to make this ot an experience

of a lifetime! check us out and see what all the magic is about! any questions message

owner gitzmo in-game. We also have a custom client that is beyond any others. It has

music, candy bot, (optional)dual side panels, fps AND ping monitors, custom battle bar

layout (can hide npcs, players, monsters, non-skull players, party members). Come on join

us and see the magic that can happen.

While it does have a bot, botting while afk or caveboting at all isn't allowed, and there have been gms checking on me while i've been playing so they are quite active.

17:31 Uptime: 424 hours and 29 minutes. Still running strong come on and try it out guys!

haha i made an account then when i was about to log in, " invalid account name" ...

maybe some pictures? to get some more ppl

You see samurai legs (Arm:100, magic level +44, protection all +5%).
It weighs 7.00 oz.

You see immortal boots (Arm:100, magic level +38, protection all +4%).
It weighs 8.00 oz.

dose not work

You see a king shield (Def:100, magic level +66, protection all +8%).
It weighs 9.00 oz.

dose not work hope admins still fix shitt

Last edited by a moderator:
We are fixing stuff but I am currently looking for a team to help with the server. Preferred experience with working on servers. need a mapper a scripter and active staff for players to be able to talk to about issues. message me on here if interested with a list of your experience, knowledge.

Just a reminder, it would be better if you put an launch date for the server in like 3-5 days and until then, work on all that isn't 100% fixed, I mean I wouldn't like to play on a server that's not even done if it's not a BETA of course.

Back
Top Bottom