• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] 8.60 ImperiaOT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly, our dedicated server ran out today. So the server will be offline until we've found a new host.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
Collz.

Update:

I've found a new hoster. Hopefully the server will be up within a few days.

As long as it's not Znote, I can see success in the near future...

IDK why but I almost typed hocus pocus after success...

I see now why you flame Thanatos thread
cause no one cares about your noob-tarded server

I see now why you flame Thanatos thread
cause no one cares about your noob-tarded server
Thank you for showing support :) nobody was flaming his thread. The truth just hurts people sometimes. You'll learn the difference eventually kid.

soo when do u think this server will be up? im rather interested in playing :p

soo when do u think this server will be up? im rather interested in playing :p
The dedicated server is being serviced as we speak. Also, since I switched to 8.62, there are some items that are mixed up so I have to fix that. So the server should be up by the weekend, Sunday being the latest.

I have an announcement to make.

I'm currently upgrading to 8.62 and while in the process of updating I realized that the .otb files are completely different, so some items are mixed up. Now because of this, all accounts will have to be reset, unfortunately. This is the only way to prevent people from having items that they aren't supposed to have. It also gives everyone a fresh start so people who didn't play before can catch up on things.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
Collz.

kidding? lol i'll start if you fix crash and an 24/7 hoster..

kidding? lol i'll start if you fix crash and an 24/7 hoster..
Stian is our new hoster and I've switched to 8.62 so hopefully the crashes will stop. It was weird because it never crashed when I used to host on my computer, guess it was a stroke of bad luck.

Delete the post above.

SERVER IS NOW ONLINE!!!
Unfortunately it's still 8.54. But read the recent news on the web page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back