• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [8.60] Infernal OT 24.7/ 999x custom server | Dec 24}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
http://infernalot.hopto.org/?subtopic=accountmanagement
Server Address
infernalot.hopto.org
Server Port
Client Protocol

botter1234

Reaction score
12-24-19 .MERRY XMAS01.01.17 13:43:55
INFERNAL OT WELCOMES YOU BACK
8.gif
it has been a while..

Welcome back.. It has been a while .. Infernal OT is back to bring you the great content to tibia.. we have been around about 8 years now .. come join us for a brand new reset and be the best AND come enjoy the same ol 999x custom server with new additions..

~Ip~: Infernalot.hopto.org
~Port~: 7171
~Client~: 8.6
~Uptime~: 24/7
~Hosted in~: USA 98% uptime
~Website~: Infernal OT - Latest News
~Exp rate~: 999x
~Map~: Custom!
~Runes~: Infinite Manarunes and ammo and SD's and such
~Loot rate~: 2x
~Server type~: PVP
~ health and mana get shown in % that way it doesnt bug out and you know the correct amount.. also mana and health have been lifted so you can recieve more then 2.3billion.
~ over 5 custom events that automatically start

4 standard vocations with 10 promotions.. each promotion comes with new spells and sets..
Start with a set from the bosses and then u upgrade them with crystals from bosses to get the next item for your prestige and promotion,,

More Features:
high rebirth prestige server
Custom monsters
Custom map
Custom spells
Custom Vocations
Custom Items
+ Alot of more.

link for pics..http://imgur.com/a/6fHQS

MERRY XMAS.. HAPPY HOLIDAYS COME CHECK US OUT.. RUNNING STRONG AND SMOOTH

Bump 35 active people that are 1 prestige or over in 3 days :)

Last edited:
lol better recheck.. we had 11 at once.. 35 active people meaning 35 people having chars that actively play.. they dont all login at once. the server has been open 2.5 days lol this is for fun..

bump had 14 people on at 9 am this morning :)

growing fast.. got a bunch of new players..

bump
20 yesterday

bump golden highlight :)

come join us now :)

bump

bump

bump

bump

had small problem with database.. server will be on shortly sorry guys
Post automatically merged:

server back online... had a problem with database.. couldnt recover.. lost about 1.5 2 days.. il take care of everyone.. give me time

bump server going well

bump

bump 20:26 Uptime: 144 hours and 54 minutes. CRAZY FOR THAT AMOUNT OF UPTIME :)

bump

bump

Definitely give it a try if u liked old otmadness server like I did :)

Msg Ben Doverr ingame I can help you guys with some advice and maybe items later on :D

definitely friendly community if anyone needs help people usually are there.. come give it a shot.. custom 100%

bump

bump sorry the server was offline.. due to updates and i was out of town for weekend.. it back and going

bump

bump

bump

BUMP COME TRY US OUT

This ot brings me back memories, but I have to be honest, it feels and looks exactly the same as the era before it, nothings changed like the rebirth 50 set is still the highest, maps and bosses, monsters, the same, maybe the only new thing is the teleport command, other than that I love this ot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back