• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

(USA) 8.60 Thais Revamped (Free Doners)

Nice i Will try it

Recommended server!

And for mapping its Good But a tips add more Nature and raw :p

Then the server Will be great!

And to all whoe's flamming leave this thread alone at least go try it first before saying not Recommended!!

More people should try it!! ^^

eTpEj.jpg

Se7MS.png

W1Is2.png

Edit;

New quest level 80+
vIZx7.jpg

Last edited:
NOT RECOMMENDED

I created a account, logged in, laggy, bad community, worst map ever played.

Bump

exp changed to 350x with stages database cleaned!
a few monsters deleted cause of high hp and attack
also level's on quest door's are reduced!

- - - Updated - - -

NOT RECOMMENDED

I created a account, logged in, laggy, bad community, worst map ever played.

lol...people in usa have no problem with lag's...ever think that its cause your half way across the world?

Last edited:
Bump

- - - Updated - - -

lol...people in usa have no problem with lag's...ever think that its cause your half way across the world?

i live in usa (texas ) and i had lagg.. its still a nice server, i logged out because i didnt see anyone online (maybe add the !online command) but still i wish u the best luck

i live in usa (texas ) and i had lagg.. its still a nice server, i logged out because i didnt see anyone online (maybe add the !online command) but still i wish u the best luck

/online to see player's online ^^ and people are on now =) get on some time ill help you out

Nice, i tryed the server but it was little laggy bcs i live in sweden and its hosted in USA why you dont use dedicate?

But it was a really nice server so i recommend all people to try it!

i plan on getting dedicated soon with a whole custom site also doner's will be earned in game cause i have no need for money ^^ and dedicated is cheap XD

Why did you remake thais?
Looked much better before..

Back