• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [8.60] Whytibia | Custom Map & Classes | Castle, L4D, COUNTERSTRIKE Events | RPG/PVP

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should consider putting the server down for some time and doing updates and revamping the server. At first glance it doesn't seem like much work was put into it, therefore why would anyone want to try it?

Have you ever played it? I love your suggestion, but get in and you can tell whether much effort was put on it or not.. @owned

Have you ever played it? I love your suggestion, but get in and you can tell whether much effort was put on it or not.. @owned

Like i was saying, there's no draw to get me to play your server. Nothing stands out to where I'm going to be like man this server is unique and needs to be played. Which is a problem, and will keep your player count low.

Like i was saying, there's no draw to get me to play your server. Nothing stands out to where I'm going to be like man this server is unique and needs to be played. Which is a problem, and will keep your player count low.

When I played, I noticed the teleport room had very little choices on what you wanted to hunt. It was either be a low level and hunt 3 creatures, or get medium for black knights/heros, or high for demons. + the custom monsters for higher higher really. Add more variety, add more updates (custom scripts, rework events, random item spawns that are helpful but not too good) and lower the exp id say but thats your choice. :)

Thanks for all the suggestions, I will be waiting for more from you, please consider sending me ur suggestions

everything was fine untill i starts to pray when this damm tutorial will end -.-

+ ive checked the ping from u to me, all 1500+ average.

Last edited:
You were the only one reporting this issue sir, however we will go through it and see if we can provide a better connection to Poland players.

Now don't take this the wrong way, because when I first read about the vocations and the features like 2-3 months ago when I first played I was interested. Now, I honestly think you should work on editing the main city, adding more things to that and more spawns to the rooms. From the pictures, it looks like the spawns are the same. This usually attracts more players, let them know the OT will be going offline for like a week or two (however long it takes for you to map new things and update some things) and offer the players who are over X level something to come back to when the OT resets. This way, the currect 4?~ players will be back after the updates. New people will see different screenshots, and be interested. I honestly thing you should rework the whole OT and change the whole gameplay of it, to keep it different from every other "custom" OT. Just a thought though, good luck Wez <3

Thanks a lot for the words, will be considered once I move on.

Lower the rates, make a bigger map and get rid of the teleporters and this wouldn't be half bad.

well i started playing on this server, and liked it alot.
Got to lvl 250 and then i heard that at lvl 400 i wont be able to get higher :S well this sucks. (after reset at 300 fcourse)

So i am forced to pvp after lvl 400 in order to gain some lvls, but what if i dont like pvp :S
too bad man, i like this server alot. But this problem of not gettin above lvl 400 is annoying to me.

so i quit ;p ( but then again this is my personal opinion of pvp and stuff like that)

Please make the tutorial mode an option... not a requirement

seens nice if i could bring it back with a mid rate, no reset bullshit etc

The server is up and running at this ip: theotserver.com

Status
Not open for further replies.