• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [8.7x] [REALMAP] TibiaWildside.com - Mounts, 8.7 Revamps, 8.7 Spells

Syntax

Developer
Reaction score

~Quick Information~

Server IP: tibiawildside.com
Port: 7171
Client: 8.7x

~Our Introduction~

I would like to proudly announce that over the course of the last month or two I have been working side by side with Zyphrus an admin at Xenobot and TPforums, Spectrus, who is a moderator on Xenobot and DarkStar, the creator of Xenobot. We have come together to produce an OT that will have an extremely promising future.

We have two goals for our server, to get as close to real tibia's features as possible, and to have the most unique features an open tibia server has ever had. We are on our way to accomplishing both!

~Custom Features~

When we make our features, we make sure we use every resource at our disposal to ensure that it is safe for players and that it increases satisfaction, below is a list of some of the features we have to offer.

Player Auctions: Create your own NPC Shop! Add offers or items for players to buy or sell!
Emergency Shop: Open the Emergency NPC Shop anywhere on the map!
Hunting Grounds: View a huge list of hunting grounds, get directions, get details, or claim your spot!

~Familiar Features~

Map: Global Tibian Map With 8.7 Revamps, All Areas (99% Bug Free)
Protection Level: 45 (You can walk through them, so there is no blocking!)
Spells: All 8.7 Spells (Tested and balanced to most players likings)
Vocations Tested and balanced to most players likings
Mounts: Real Tibia Mounts + Custom Mounts
Trainers: Advanced Training Monks in Thais Temple (auto find trainer)

Stages
Level - Multiplier
1-50 - 150x
51-100 - 100x
101-130 - 75x
131-150 - 50x
151-180 - 30x
181-200 - 20x
201-275 - 5x
275 - 3x

Skill Rates
Type - Multiplier
Skills - 20x
Magic - 10x
Loot - 3x
Spawns - 2x

~Credits~

Syntax
Zyphrus (Admin at Xenobot, Admin at TPForums)
Spectrus (Mod at Xenobot)
DarkStar (Founder and Admin of Xenobot)
All of our Beta Testers
Every OT Developer (TFS, OT, ModernAAC)

Last edited by a moderator:
OMFG...This thread is full of fail...I skimmed over and seen this:

Hunting Grounds

listed as a custom feature and just facepalmed myself in honor of you Syntax.

P.S. None of your features are custom, just not widely used...I remem that 'anywhere shop' from that super high rate server a few pages back...then player auctions? Menz, no custom.

OMFG...This thread is full of fail...I skimmed over and seen this:

listed as a custom feature and just facepalmed myself in honor of you Syntax.

P.S. None of your features are custom, just not widely used...I remem that 'anywhere shop' from that super high rate server a few pages back...then player auctions? Menz, no custom.

Sorry for my rush of posting, I will go back and add a demonstration video to each feature to show how they work. You could save me the trouble by trying the server out firsthand, but I'll make the video this evening.

Also about the 'anywhere shop' the server you're referring to that had this shop is Sylania. I made it for them.

typo
We are on are way to accomplishing both!

Seems like not a run&download server, looks promising, but whats the point trying to get to the top? You will get hacked or DDoSed by Xinn anyway, as all RL maps who get close to their 3 top servers do :p And btw, what kind of community are you exactly trying to gather on your US server? Brs?

Last edited:
typo

Seems like not a run&download server, looks promising, but whats the point trying to get to the top? You will get hacked or DDoSed by Xinn anyway, as all RL maps who get close to their 3 top servers do :p And btw, what kind of community are you exactly trying to gather on your US server? Brs?

We aren't striving for the most players, we're striving for the best server. We appeal mainly to the English speaking audience, all of our features are in English, we only offer support in English, however, we won't stop a certain Country from connecting.

P.S. Fixed typo, thanks!

I playing, the mounts is for free players? and where is the npc ? i am Eferthos !

Hosting issues, the server is now up, thank you for your patience.

TrueTibia was closed by the community, not enough people played so I shut it down. Hopefully this is not the case.

Server IP is : tibia.ws

That will work, you may have tried while were were fixing two crash issues with TFS.
We will be adding a new domain that doesn't come up in phishing filters soon.

" TrueTibia was closed by the community, not enough people played so I shut it down. "

kind of a oxymoron statement... you must mean to say was closed because of lack of community...

good luck with your new server, if people will play it after you say "not enough people played so I shut it down"

i played truetibia, wasnt bad.

This server is good, have nice features but i have a opinion, will be better if the exp goes to down.

Really like this server, just shame it has gone offline quite abit without letting us know why

Back