• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [8.7x] [REALMAP] TibiaWildside.com - Mounts, 8.7 Revamps, 8.7 Spells

2 Crash bugs have been fixed hopefully. Server is going online and should be stable, report any abnormalities.

events/ cooldown extreamly slow.
and remember to emote spells.

Events? What do you mean by 'events'?

Cooldowns match RL Tibia with minor tweaks to reduce some of their times. Cooldowns match 90% of all other OpenTibia servers currently.

Explain in more detail, this server is undergoing major changes/adjustments as we find things that need adjusted. Custom quests and towns are currently being mapped and setup as well for the higher end mounts / outfits. Outfits are also purchasable through the npc Exchanger and Addonner.

Bump! enter this is a really good server

Edit: I have 2 suggestions, activate the forums and the quest status on the page.

:)

Last edited:
Really good server! And a server where the gm's actually got a clue and fixes the buggs asap they are found. Big + to this server, come try it out!

We just switched over to linux today which will allow us to be more stable and expand in the future, come check it out :)

I also forgot to mention we now own TibiaWildSide.com as well to avoid the issue with tibia.ws!

This is a really fun server, although I think a few things could be changed. One could be the exhaust on the ue's but other than that it seems like a great ot, i would recomend it to anyone that likes pvp and enjoys RL tibia, good job!

We've updated our monsters loot according to Tibia Wikia, so our stats are now 99% correct.

How long did it take you to perfect your map? Just curious.

Red

It has taken nearly 3 months I would say. There are just quite a few little ongoing bugs we find here and there that have to be tweaked but other than that it's damn near complete aside from some of the smaller quests etc.

/ Bump

How long did it take you to perfect your map? Just curious.

Red

Last edited:
Back