• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [9.6] (Dedicated) Bravera Global RPG/PVP-E |Staged 300x - 1x| Start on Jun 15!

I did Deeper Fibula quest, but it still says i did 0% of it on the website.

Char Name: Kethrex

Edit: Worked now.

Website doesn't update until your character is saved.

Been a while, so bump

I've played here for over a week or so. Got a 225~ mage and heres my thoughts of the server. Its a great server, occasional lag and kick but nothing serious. Web site has uptime issues. Problem is the server is being run by a bunch of magebot navi mexicans and another navi br team. Really screwed up the server for my taste..

This is an awesome server. Recommended.

Good luck Wangsta

i want to know what happened with the OT, will u guys open it again? miss that ot was so damn good :DDD

Yours Gaga~

This server is in competition with shadowcores, only without 1000 players. Help populate, level up, you will not regret it. I quit real tibia for this server. The only big problem is that AFK botting is completely out of control.

*Syntax's anti afk cavebot system to promote a more active community (botting will be legal but at your own risk as long as you stay at your computer you shouldn't have any problems)

There is no known anti-afk cavebot system - or you turned it off.

This server is in competition with shadowcores, only without 1000 players. Help populate, level up, you will not regret it. I quit real tibia for this server. The only big problem is that AFK botting is completely out of control.

There is no known anti-afk cavebot system - or you turned it off.

The system was never fully implemented due to some major issues that it was causing on the test server. Right now the policy is for staff to jail afk cavebotters on sight, they generally check a few times a day.

- - - Updated - - -

Just realized I bumped the thread from the last version of my server, ignore.

Back