• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster [USA] 99% Uptime, serious project only please.

Ryujin

Rathnir Team Member
Reaction score
I have a VPS/Dedi's that I'm not using, so I decided to use it to host a server. I'm only hosting for long-term people who won't give up on the project.

I prefer custom rpgs, but RL maps are fine too as long as they are unique.

Here's my dedi's speedtest:
1341320226.png

Server is located in LA, CA. Uptime is 99.9%
PM me or post here and I'll decide who i'll host for.

Customized VPS' Available

The servers that these VPS' are hosted on have the following specs:
Dual 4 Core Xeon E55xx/E56xx (8-16 cores total)
48Gb RAM (or more)
RAID-10 Hardware RAID with 3Ware cards
Supermicro/Dell server quality hardware
100Mbit/1Gbit public ports
100Mbit/1Gbit private ports

If you want a truly unique VPS, I can fully customize one for you at VERY affordable rates. I have Onshore as well as Offshore servers and you can use pretty much any OS. The VPS platforms that are available include: OpenVZ, Xen PV, Xen HVM, and Windows.

If you have any specific needs in terms of specs, then this is the service for you.

Here is an example package with pricing:
1GB RAM, 2GB Burst
30GB Disk Space
1TB Transfer
1 IP
Any chosen OS.
Price: 15$

If the circumstances are right, the prices might even be lower. If you don't know what kind of VPS you want/need, feel free to ask me and I will determine what specs are good for whatever your planning on using it for.

Last edited:
Not much, it really depends on what the server owner wants to offer me.

Also, I can get a few more dedi's for free if you need more than one.

if you appreciate global ones, please contact me! i have all done, minus the website. [email protected]! have 22 years old and have otserver making experience since 2004, so add me for know some of my old servers functions!

Im plaining to buy the [8.7x] 5MOK3s REAL TIBIA PROJECT and need a host :) wath u think

Added new "Create Your Own VPS" Package.
Pretty much tell me how much server space you need and I can give you estimates.

woah, great hosting man, hes cheap and up 24/7 and i had 130-150 people and not one bit of lagg

Back