• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[usa] Ampedrpg.kicks-ass.org RL map 8.31 rpg-pvp 24/7

Ampedrpg

Reaction score
This is a new server hosted on my home computer. The basic idea is to keep it rpg-pvp at a stable pace of leveling, and create a fair and enjoyable environment for the community.

I am using the real tibia map, with some additions to the map of course.

I have most working quests, lacking inquisition.

The exp rate is in stages that range from 100x exp and dwindles down to 5x exp after level 200.

~*Ip*~: ampedrpg.kicks-ass.org
~*Website*~: ampedrpg.kicks-ass.org
~*Port*~: 7171
~*Client*~: Tibia 8.31 Client
~*Uptime*~: 24/7
~*Hosted in*~Usa
~*Exp rate*~: Stages as you level
~*Map*~: Real tibia map
~*Runes*~: Infinite (subject to change)
~*Loot rate*~: 2x
~*Server type*~: Pvp-Rpg. 5 kills for rs.

~*Exp stages*~
Level 1-50 is 100x
Level 51-100 is 50x
level 101-150 is 25x
level 151-200 is 10x
level 201+ is 5x

I am working hard on improving the map and spawns, but as far as i am concerned the vocations are balanced pvp and pve. The death loss is 7% which i belive is sufficient for war purposes. My contact email is [email protected] for any questions/concerns you might have.

Death penalty is certainly not sufficient. At lvl 100 when I die I can take my lvl back with like 8 frosts, which takes roughly 2 minutes....

decent ot reminds me of zyloria but i can feel that you help your friends (BOP-WKD-Insomniacs) other than that its pretty much a regular real map ot with high exp rates

Back