• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Arda Online - Your Best Experience Since Tibia Itself [Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
the real point tho... assasin is still kinda bad lol

<knock knock>
<Whos there?>
<arda is dying>

Hey guys, shall u wake up?
peoples are leaving, and by leaving i mean massive exiting :C
I just logged today to hunt matysz mates for his damm power abusing and some ppls told me that most of the newcomers (20-70lvl) leave due to fact he was killing every lower lvl >.<
This server needs updates soo much, and this server needs .. Tutors, cms, whatever ure calling it, and no, i dont want to be one of them, but u need to find someone with time who can help u out by at least speaking with players or even helping them with newcomers things.

I kinda quitted week ago and im waiting for some nice stuff which wont get me bored, also shiru did that too.
Almost all of my guildmates quit too ( its like 10 players with 100+ )
this is making me sad, cause arda isnt going the right way guys!
Do something with that guys i bet u dont want arda to be dead

Regards

Hi! I'm new to Arda and to otland too, but I'm here trying to reach out to admins, you guys have an amazing ot in hands and looking trough comments here and in game people are quitting it. Well i hope the server doesn't go off for good so i'm giving you guys a donation to show my appreciation.
Just simple things would make the server better, like maintaining it. With a clean schedule for example, cuz right now its thousands and thousands of items on the ground and i think its making the server slower. Well hope you do some work and don't let this amazing ot die.

Sup! I'm kinda new on Arda, I've only 10 days of server, but in this time I saw alot of things that may kill the server.
1st: There are no community managers or something like this, so ppl can do what they want to, like power abusing, and newcomers feel like lost. Some players are currently being "CM's" like Jakub and Gaostic, as they pwn ppl that do power abuse. I've seen many ppl leaving the server due to Matysz's power abuses (a guy lvl 130 killing ppl lvl 40 --').
2nd: As Momma Bear said, the server is getting slow due to the need of a cleaning.
There are much more, I'll post it when I have some free time. I hope that Arda don't go away, I really like it, I'm having a nice experience there, what remembers me that there must be some kind of stamina refiller, cuz I ran out of it.
Cya in arda

Greetings,

We appreciate your concerns but I will clear the air.

First of all, Arda is not dying at all.
We are having a lot of work and college final weeks, so things are a little bit complicated for us, the amount of drama put into it is a exagerated.

Many plans for Arda are yet to come true, but for that to happen, it is clear to us that we need a bigger team.
We will hire two new members to our team and soon start to look for community managers.

Arda will keep evolving and stay alive as always.
We would like to thank everyone for their interest in Arda, you guys rock!

Best Regards.

Greetings,

We appreciate your concerns but I will clear the air.

First of all, Arda is not dying at all.
We are having a lot of work and college final weeks, so things are a little bit complicated for us, the amount of drama put into it is a exagerated.

Many plans for Arda are yet to come true, but for that to happen, it is clear to us that we need a bigger team.
We will hire two new members to our team and soon start to look for community managers.

Arda will keep evolving and stay alive as always.
We would like to thank everyone for their interest in Arda, you guys rock!

Best Regards.
Not with power abusing assholes. You either make one CM now or risk losing your player base and whatever future player base you try to get

U miss the point fever.
u need to understand if things on arda wont change, soon u will have like 5 players online
And bro, with all of the respect, words like "Soon, yet" arent good here.
Also, cavebotters starts to appear on arda, fckin power abusers, and since me and shiru arent playing cause we are waiting for something TO DO ( log in from time to time ) and most of the playersare just waiting too arda is going down, most of players dont like thhing that nobody from the stuff loggin in to even chit-chat with community or simply restart the server "03:19 Server uptime: 140 hours and 19 minutes."
Quit a mess guys :)
+ ffs guys, clean the house ownerships, most of the houses in angarth are owned by players who didnt logged in month or even more.

"We will hire two new members to our team and soon start to look for community managers."
it sounds like till this happen everything would be pretty screwed/ Regards mate.

PS. u need to respect that someone care about YOUR server guys "the amount of drama put into it is a exagerated." this is kinda mean :)

Last edited:
lol you need to remenber this was a server that spend.... 2 years on beta...so they never get anything done... lol

otserv community is filled with whinners
this is why there are no custom servers that last long

just let the dudes do their job
it must be fucking hard to do it, i havent spent a dime in this ot and im pretty happy with it and the things that it has
we all agree that theres a lot to do but it is freaking awesome until this point

well they havent change anything since beta..... is pretty much all the same shit, and for some odd reason the staff waits till 20 to 40 players quit to finally add the updates lol,

Only custom server online now and staff doesnt give a damm bout it.

Life isnt fair :eek: :D

Only custom server online now and staff doesnt give a damm bout it.

Life isnt fair :eek: :D

Yeah, no one from Arda care about the server :rolleyes:

Just because we're busy in the last two weeks for reasons already mentioned.

I'll be back in 4 days ;)

Enjoy,
Az~

Enjoying same resp over and over or just watchin how my daheos dies every 40 seconds by new monsters fckinh him up with death spells? :D

Pick one answer mate :D

If some1 is interested in full set on arda + shitload of items/cash let me know @(PM)
I wont even waste more time on server when ppls that i used to help teaming up and killing me, life isnt fair, right?
Cheers and take care
Sayonara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back