• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] ArgonathRL 8.6 [Alternative Tibia Server] - [Unique Features] - [Real Map]

Extrodus

|| Blazera.net ||
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
- Argonath -
An alternative Tibia server!
- SERVER LAUNCHED ON 3/19/2012-
@ 6:00PM EST -

SERVER IS NOW ONLINE, JOIN ARGONATH!

- Balanced Vocations - Server Events - Friendly Staff -
-Make your account fast and get in on the action-

Argonath Basic:
IP:
argonath.servequake.com
| Port: 7171 | Client: 8.6 | Website to Create Account |

Aragonath Information:

Map: Full Real Tibia Map with Gengia, Oken, Pyre, Zao.and Aragon (CUSTOM)
Server Stages: 60x to 2x
Rates: 20x - Magic | 30x - Skills | 5x - Loot
Uptime: 24/7 - Dedicated Connection - Only down for updates!

Server specification:

-AMD Phenom II X6 1055T Processor 3.6Ghz
-16 GB DDR3 RAM
-Hosting: Dedicated Server located in the USA

Aragonath Rates:
Skill: 30.0 x
Magic: 20.0 x
Loot: 5 x

Aragonath Stages:
Level 1-100 = 60x
Level 101-150 = 35x
Level 151-200 = 15x
Level 201-220 = 10x
Level 221-250 = 7x
Level 251-280 = 5x
Level 281-300 = 3.5x
Level 300+ = 2.5x

Features on Aragonath
:
• Guild War System (Invite a guild to war with flags and shields)
• Player Bounty Hunter System
• Protection: Level 80, Houses: Level 100
• Free Premium & Free Promotion
• Automatic Raid System that happens at least once a day
• Events such as Team Death Match, Capture the Flag, Zombie Event & More!
• Quests 100% - We have went through and made sure all the quests work and are usable!
• Friendly Staff & Community
• Events are automatic and done daily, as well as special raids/events on weekends!

FULL ZAO!
Zao.gif

Get ready for the adventure of Aragonath RPG
!

Last edited:
I'll be there with my team, I hope its more than just us though! EVERYONE JOIN! WE WANT WAR AND PVP!

Cant wait to see you in-game! 1 hour till the server is online, we have 10+ accounts created so far!

Argonath!? Haha, dang let me change that quick! Thanks for that name suggestion btw Hevar, I clearly like it :)

Argonath!? Haha, dang let me change that quick! Thanks for that name suggestion btw Hevar, I clearly like it :)

Hahah!! No problem :D There is a history behind that name,long history and funny =) Btw.. Wish you the best !!!

<3 Literally just finished renaming everything to Argonath lol, with 9 minutes to spare before the server is turned on! Haha, oh this name has been used before? We are about to create some new books in the Argonath History! :)

<3 Literally just finished renaming everything to Argonath lol, with 9 minutes to spare before the server is turned on! Haha, oh this name has been used before? We are about to create some new books in the Argonath History! :)

Haha!! No No this name is from a Movie and other Game :D i haver never seen this name before.

argonath.servequake.com is now online! Sorry for the ip changes, and the name changes; just had to make sure it was perfect! Log in, enjoy the server; lets get this started!

[16:8:36.885] >> Argonia server Online!

8 minutes late, but hey.. its on!

BUMP! We have hit 10 players today with the launch, its has been a great start today!

Agreed, with a thriving player base we will have some good memories :)

Hehe, days 2; we've hit 20+ players.. we're slowly starting to grow!

Back