• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[usa] ArienOT 7.6

tienpod

Reaction score
! OPEN ! 5/4/2010 ! OPEN !
-------------------------------------
Will you be in the strongest guild ?
Or have enough saved up for the coolest houses ?
go make account now and remember the old times !

-------------------------------------
IP: arienot.no-ip.info
Port: 7171
Account creation: Website
Client: Tibia 7.6
Uptime: 24/7*
Hosted in: USA dedicated server in Seattle Washington.
Exp rate: staged as so : 14x level 8-20, 10x 21-31 , 8x 32-46, 6x 47-60, 4x 61+, 3x 101+
Map: global cips0ft map , with 3 added islands including one city.
Runes: regular charges from shop, double upon creation.
Mana cost: to list a few, 275sd 200uh 220gfb 260exp 800ue
80exuravita 70exevocon 110exevoconmort 25exura 40exuragran
Loot rate: 2.5x
Skills & Magic rates: 10x Skill and 4x Magic.

Hosted on: dual core 2.4 amd turion, 6g ddr2 pc 3600, Seagate Barracuda 1.5 TB internal hard drive.
Server type: Pvp-Rpg. 3 kills gives you Red skull and 6 is ban

some interesting features :
7.6 custom poi quest? cool rewards and fights ahead!
what custom island to explore?
can you find the best hunting ground first?
find the custom city that awaits you, buy a house if you like.

[*=subject to change]

Last edited:
sorry dude but i think it won't be a succes if people want a low rate they prefer not see a 7.6 (because of the bots) they prefer classic or roldera now. if i were you, make it highrate

Noobiest place ever to buy a dedicated host.

Notice that not all people are from Europe.

@2xup
We will see how long roldera stay online , we cannot call it classic , cus it corrupted like every Ryan's server.

@2xup
We will see how long roldera stay online , we cannot call it classic , cus it corrupted like every Ryan's server.

I know it isnt, yet how much % in USA plays tibia compaired to the entire OT community? 1-2?

I know it isnt, yet how much % in USA plays tibia compaired to the entire OT community? 1-2?

USA dedicated = better connection for brazilians and others from America's south and north.

Sorry can't explain easier.

I reside in California however Seattle is a beautiful city perhaps for the western world? great deals on hosting. So sorry to Europeans you have plenty more choices.

do not worry! for it will not fail with great potential & fun in store.
I remember how tibia once was, do you?

Travel the old classic maps choose one of the finest houses you remember from the years past, actually INVESTING into your character that is worth-while.
Or maybe explore the dangerous new islands, find the city & place your flag of exploration upon it by choosing one of the many houses!

Once a Noble Battle master test the hardest of foes in the custom in-depth POI quest!

EDIT: i forgot to add not to worry about bots i will slash them with an iron fist

Last edited:
@tienpod, don't buy dedicated! try to host it home at first, and see if you gain players.

second, ignore everyone here that can't say anything posetive.. Assassinho have always been a attention whore while kingdanne suspect everyone else but him is a loser and they will act like that everywhere. just get used to it.

I believe you can success in U.S with your server =)
but don't buy dedicated, yet.. it's not for free you know ;)

I always knew that Rob was tienpod, I hope no one plays your lame OT. You have no idea how to host a proper server. and i really hope that retard asylian is going to be a gm again. Looking forward to watching you fail

--Irrelevant posts should be removed.
--I don't understand what talking about. how you can always know something and my account is created today for only advertising my hard work.
--Thankfully no one is forcing you to play my server and you can simply "go away".
-- Make your own masterpiece server if you can criticize so much, you should be a pro. I won't be making nonsense to your thread.

--Irrelevant posts should be removed.
--I don't understand what talking about. how you can always know something and my account is created today for only advertising my hard work.
--Thankfully no one is forcing you to play my server and you can simply "go away".
-- Make your own masterpiece server if you can criticize so much, you should be a pro. I won't be making nonsense to your thread.

Nah you will anwser my posts, cause you know that what im saying is true. Furthermore, i wonder how long till you introduce donations again. Looking forward about people complaining about private hunting islands and private npcs

there will be no such sort, the only thing we have custom are the 3 custom islands and custom city. sorry sir, That is the only conclusion you will come too.

there will be no such sort, the only thing we have custom are the 3 custom islands and custom city. sorry sir, That is the only conclusion you will come too.

you also have the word custom 3x within half a sentence lol

but on a serious note, you guys really are amateurs. Last time you hosted a server you did so many noobsih things.

1) you reduced ue damage because noobs were crying about ue combos. When mages are to dumb to mana shield or when teams are made up of eks and rps then a ue combo is a perfect solution.

2) you had private npcs and hunting spawns for donators and lied about it.

3) neither you nor asylian had or knew how to use tibiacam, hence most botters never got punished.

4) you guys banned some players for abuse while refused to ban the players from the opposite team for the same abuse saying that "you guys do the same thing".

5)several times asylian got in the way of battles with his gm because he wanted to watch, and when asked to stop getting in the fucken way he threatened people with bans for insults lol.

6) you constantly threatened the winning team with bans and deletions for "power abuse" because they killed all their enemy's.

7) you actually thought we used a combo bot for ue lol, and aim bots. When told we can hypercam you responded that "hypercam can be easily faked" lol. And ofc neither of u had a tibiacam.

the list can go on for much longer but i think i got my point across :)

Nah you will anwser my posts, cause you know that what im saying is true. Furthermore, i wonder how long till you introduce donations again. Looking forward about people complaining about private hunting islands and private npcs

Looks like you have some problems with that.If you don't want play it , then don't play simply.I don't think so that is rob server , but i really regret that his ot has been closed.Also i don't know what you have against Asylian , he fights with macro users and thats a reason to says he was bad gm?

Sammylolpc get a rl life smartass."The MMA fanatic" hahah should i scare you?

@2xup

fine for roldera i don't care about that server. even if it close nobody will play this crappy server.

you also have the word custom 3x within half a sentence lol

but on a serious note, you guys really are amateurs. Last time you hosted a server you did so many noobsih things.

1) you reduced ue damage because noobs were crying about ue combos. When mages are to dumb to mana shield or when teams are made up of eks and rps then a ue combo is a perfect solution.

2) you had private npcs and hunting spawns for donators and lied about it.

3) neither you nor asylian had or knew how to use tibiacam, hence most botters never got punished.

4) you guys banned some players for abuse while refused to ban the players from the opposite team for the same abuse saying that "you guys do the same thing".

5)several times asylian got in the way of battles with his gm because he wanted to watch, and when asked to stop getting in the fucken way he threatened people with bans for insults lol.

6) you constantly threatened the winning team with bans and deletions for "power abuse" because they killed all their enemy's.

7) you actually thought we used a combo bot for ue lol, and aim bots. When told we can hypercam you responded that "hypercam can be easily faked" lol. And ofc neither of u had a tibiacam.

the list can go on for much longer but i think i got my point across :)

you are terribly mistaking and lie much right here in this post.

I never reduced ue damage, once a team started owning the ue spammers they started saying i lowered, never happened.
I also broadcasted the npcs i introduced .... so... lieing about it, i dont know how that is ....
It wasn't that we didn't know how to use tibiacam its we did not want to... get a life bro.
I don't think a bunch of noobs hitting f5 to cast ue is a bot, never have. never will. sorry to disappoint you.
never ever threatened either. make up some new stories, either way. I will soon host a new server. better then yours, because... you guys are little kid dumb faggots that just play my ot and realsofts ot and other peopls ots all day to complain and bitch, get a life kids make your own if you have so much problems

edit add: also the players in your team banned were for pz bug abuse, not botting. get a clue kid sorry i dont ban all of the other team in a war. QQ cry for me

Server is launched ! login now !

From high demand i have decided to launch right now & go for it.

There are still some kinks and bugs we are going to fix, therefore some features you will use later in game are going to be added in the next couple days, try not to mind a reset every 10 hours or so ;)

edit:
brought her down for a quick minute to raise regeneration rates, slightly lower then i expected. back up in 1 minute, enjoy.

Last edited:
update : 7 players yesterday, fixing the houses when i get off work today ;)

Back