• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Arkia Fast Exp 8.7 with custom client 24/7

i just got back home, i'll work right away on this and hopefully we'll have this solved by tonight

hi there
I am a staff member

i just got back home, i'll chek right away, refeer the changes to make to Fex and hopefully we'll have this solved by tonight

we have more than 1 fix to add today! so we will be having an update for bugs and adding new content to the server
hope you like it and hope to have solved all the biggest problems atm.

I've been saying this for over a week now? jesus ..

Ok: knights get 15 hp per lvl, mages 30 or 35 mana? so basicly mages got double what a knight has

Now: I am a lvl 16.647 knight

mana pot heals: 58.000-72.000
health pot heals: 34.000 - 47.700
strong health pot heals: 48.000 - 61.000

How unfair is that? a mage has twice as much mana then my hp and heals more with a crappier potion.

Last edited:
thnx again!

fixed and updated the game, we introduced upgrading system, and soon WAR OF EMPORIUM

we will update our site and add a RL map very soon!!

and best of al we are moving to a better machine! please let us know what you would like us to improve

not trying to be mean but from the screen shots the mapping looks a bit on the bad side.
work on the details.

We have updated the server resetted everything added new content, new host new everything, we will soon change this thread so that it looks better

and in a short time we will have a rl map aswell

Back