• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] BloodShed War 7.6

BloodShed

Reaction score
2ch3m2p.jpg

General Information:
- Private Characters: Yes
- IP: bloodshed.no-ip.org
- Forum: Commin Soon
- Client: 7.6
- Port: 7171
- Game type: WAR/PVP-ENFORCED with Skulls.
- Online 24/7

Rates:
- Exp: 4x
- Skills: 7x
- Magic: 3x

What's so special about this server you may ask?
  • Often being updated.
  • Friendly and fair staff.
  • We have a zero tolerance in botting. (ML, Aim, etc.)
  • Thais map updating often.
  • Planning on adding different parts of the Global Tibia map.

Looks good to me, I'll try it out I hope its going to be serious and not one of these 2 month servers....

Yeah I will do my best to keep it online more than just a couple of months. I'm enlisting to the USNAVY in a couple of weeks idk when I will leave. But even though that happens the server will rely on the hands of my trust worthy cousin. So everything is good.

Yeah I will do my best to keep it online more than just a couple of months. I'm enlisting to the USNAVY in a couple of weeks idk when I will leave. But even though that happens the server will rely on the hands of my trust worthy cousin. So everything is good.

Good for you BloodShed, you certainly are a brave one:) i give you major kudos..

Your hosting this on your home computer, I can feel the lagg when I'm the only player online lol..

Last edited:
No, you just have high ping because you live in Europe.

@Owner: How good host is it? Any plans on updating?

Back