• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Call of Darkness 10.77

Chriss

Reaction score
Hello my name is GM Alucard and in previous years I have operated a hit OT server that some classic players may remember as Call of Darkness. If you are looking for a hardcore PVE with PVP than this is the server for you. Under active development, considering all player feedback.

Hardcore PVE-Regular PVP Server, 100% Custom Open Tibia Experience.
Faster drops, Unique and Plentiful hunting space

IP/URL: codreborn.com
Unique Pets system
Custom Items
100% Custom Spells
100% Custom Map
Level 8 - 100 Ready
Professional Administration
Dedicated Server in USA
7x - 2x scaling exp rates

Latestnews - Westeros

Come try out the Call of Darkness: Reborn open tibia server!

Last edited:
Good server, the GM almost every day make updates and is improving the server day by day, come and have fun playing together with the community COD Tibia.

I can surely recommend playing there. Chilling server, with balanced vocations and new spells. Gameplay is based on playing with your Pet and using them to tank, lure, attack or heal. If you have any questions/troubles go ahead and MSG me ingame/ via PM at otland. Hope to see you there.
7PzaGIL.png

Updates since March 18

- Added Dwarves for hunting
- Completed Warrior Set
- Completed Wizard Set
- Completed Archer Set
- Completed Valkyrie Set
- Added Strong Mana and Health Pots
- Added UH run to show for purchase
- Fixed Ice Queen at barbs* removed
- Cyclopse Stairs Bug* fixed
- Elve loot rate and combat ability adjusted
- Cult loot rate adjusted
- Barbarian boss updated
- Added random chest generator
- Added blessing NPC to Xarope temple
- Improved list of sellable items to Samual/NPCs
- Balanced halbard
- Pet War Wolf move speed increase
- Haste mana reduced and level 8 req
- Elves loot updated, Archer Drops!
- Reworked various monster loot for more gold and equipment
- Cultists loot updated, Wizard Drops!
- Barbarians loot updated, Warrior/Valk Drops!
- Dragon loot updated
- Added a finishing boss to Bonelord hunting spot
- Blocked off buggy stairs at Cults
- Blocked access to northern part of work
- wizard, increased mana/level ratio
- young troll too fast* fixed
- added quest chest to elementals
- new items customized and added into game
- items added to starting town seller
- added haste for all players (move it!)
- added holy spear spell for archer (smite him!)
- added heal party to valkyrie (heal party!)
- added ice and death strikes to wizard (freeze em!, kill em!)
- added royal spear to Tyoric

Thanks all!

I started playing here 10 days ago, server has been very fun, unique server and GM Accepts Feedback
eu começei jogar faiz 10 dias, server tem sido muito divertido,server unico NO DONATES.

Small Update!

- Added Wizard spell - big heals! - Intense Healing : 60
- Added Wizard spell - frost rune! - Avalanche : 60
- Added Valkyrie spell - time heal! - Heal Party : 60 * party size
- Deruno in Xarope Depot now offers banking services
- Made large empty vials sellable at Grumpy Wizard
- Added buyable blank runes to Grumpy Wizard
- Added Low Class Lizards to map with custom loot
- Added parcels and letters to banker
- Added great potions to mana shop
- Added exp to cockroach(20)
- Added promotion (100 lvl and 200k gp)
- Added !spells command

Latestnews - Westeros

Fun server actually if you can overlook it is still in development and does not have all of the features yet. That being said, the GMs are very accommodating and helpful in adjusting things around (or adding) to help and are actively working on the server. Will be a lot of fun (already is) as it goes on

Very clean spawns, monsters edited but not overtuned, there are reward chests every hour that spawn random items, there are lots of spawns and the pet system is pretty clean!

Still kicking, slowly making updates. Would really enjoy seeing players populate this server.

man your advertising really sucks. I mean im not saying that to bash you randomly. But it seems your putting a lot of effort helping people and actually updating your server. You should really make a better advertising thread with at least some screenshot showing custom spell or monster ( if any) ,items or idk. Got lucky i read what people said about it. So ill give it it a shot cause of that.

Pets does 0 dmg. Not even sure wtf theyre used for. Lack of spell, all you do is spam power up as an archer. Even then with 60distance you alwais fail hit x10 for a rat.

I mean i cant even sustain arrows with 50distance. And theres no summon spell. Pet does 0 dmg. dist 75 with powerup.

Last edited:
@DeathBringer

Your issue with pets doing no damage is kind of strange. They have been well balanced for a few months now. Admittedly I have not had time to work on the project so its falling a little bit behind.
I agree with the advertising, the server still needs so much work it seemed wise not to put much time, effort or money into advertising until at least the first few months of game play were finished. Thank you for taking the time to try the server, and for posting feedback.

Looking forward to new players. Working hard on the next update!
It should include new areas, items, quests, spells, and pets.

Back