• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Candy War - Patserver Tribute - 7.72 PvP Enforced. | Back in the Time <3

Candy Man

Reaction score
Warm greetings to all users of this forum, I created a copy of Patserver 7.6 (now 7.72), the mapping is not exact but the attempt is made, the mechanism has been improved, day by day ire updating the server and making it more fun for those who want to connect and play can be entered via the following details

Candy War Server - Tribute to Patserver

How to login?
  • 1/1 - Sorcerers
  • 2/2 - Paladins
  • 3/3 - Knights

Basic Features:

• - Fast attack.
  • - Infinite Runes.
  • - Infinite Ammo.
  • - PVP-Enforce mode.
  • - Each vocation Balanced.
  • - Team quests (Growing)
My respects to the creator of the original Patserver.

Special thanks to @Acubens who help me with c++ edits.

Login details

IP: candywar.no-ip.org | Client: 7.72

Last edited:
Yeah my friend, it was very fun hopefully some of the older players still remember it.

Update:
  • Added more special items to the annihilator quest.
  • Fixed some minors bugs in scripts compatibility.

Server is Online.

Update:
  • Added more special items to the annihilator quest.
  • Fixed some minors bugs in scripts compatibility.

Server is Online.
Question... Did you add the dagger to the loot of orshabaal

Orshabaal drop the anni dagger? i dont remember much, there may be things that this forgetting to add

Last edited:
If you want I can get you in contact with the real owner of patserver. Hes a real mate retired from tibia years ago but yeah..if you want to be as close as it was before just let me know.

If you want I can get you in contact with the real owner of patserver. Hes a real mate retired from tibia years ago but yeah..if you want to be as close as it was before just let me know.

Thanks Deadbringer Will be very good if the datapack still alive, can you tell me if him have it?

How much was the chance to drop it? 40~%?

Update: Dagger added to the loot of orshabaal.

Last edited:
Yeah my friend, it was very fun hopefully some of the older players still remember it.
Hey CandyMan! It's me GM Max, haha. Me & Pat didn't know you guys made a copy of this OT it's fun you see you enjoyed it :p I'll find Pat for you tomorrow somehow we are back in Tibia..lol

Hey guys, pat here. I found my old computer that has my server on it, it would be fun to put it back on!

Back