• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Caspin.no-ip.org [8.6] custom main city! NOW ONLINE!

gilbert123

~Caspin~
Reaction score
IP: caspin.no-ip.org
port: 7171
HUGE UPDATE! Completely reset and added abunch! Join today!

Hello everyone! Welcome to Caspin!

Caspin is a Semi-High to Low staged exp server (from 1000x to 100x). It has been over 3 months in the making! It is based on my old ot, Gilbertot which was unstable, However, Now I have a much better computer and alot faster internet so the server is very stable! Expect 99-100% uptime. I am also using a better console.

Our main city (as seen below) is 100% custom! It has a venore-like theme, meaning it is raised up! Then, there is two smaller villages to the north mainly for housing. In all, we have over 320 houses! We also have Donations houses which you can buy for RL money. Along with donation houses, you can buy other donation items!

/\ ^up^ /\ is the main city

/\ ^up^ /\ is the depot/temple area

/\ ^up^ /\ is all the custom items!

/\ ^up^ /\ is the working ZOMBIE EVENT! (this is actually the waiting area, not the main arena!)

/\ ^up^ /\ is a donation house/island!

Other information:
EXP: Staged
Skills: 20x
Magic: 17.5x
loot: 15x
Create an account: Caspin.no-ip.org

Staffing: We have 3 active, friendly, english speaking staff members who will be glad to help you!
-Not currently hiring!

Message Admin Gilbert in game for more info! or use the help channel!

Login for more information today!

ALL IMAGES-Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
i was just on, nice server for the community, community helped me upon entering, but personally i don't play the lowish level servers, but nice, free bump. :D
PS: There is a bunch of runes that are spell runes in shop: death arrow rune, archers manarune, mages manarune, and warriors manarune.

Record player count reached today! Come join us!
Most of the people who were here on day one are still with us!

Omg! This OT is sweet! I haven't been playing for very long but there are so many Events and I like that :p

Im unable to get a character made on this server gilbert. I made a new account on your website, but everytime i go to log-in, it comes back blank- its like it resets... Any suggestions??