• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA]~Centera Custom->Custom Evolution->Experience Stages->PetSystem,WarSystem~

Are you guys mentaly retarded? why the hell do you think you can take my ideas and creations and run it without even asking? Not that I care but the decent thing would be to ask first -.-' gosh..

Are you guys mentaly retarded? why the hell do you think you can take my ideas and creations and run it without even asking? Not that I care but the decent thing would be to ask first -.-' gosh..

fail server is fail, centera suck

Ofc it sucks, just look who is hosting it.. -.- It used to be the BEST evo server when THE KING hosted it.. Hint: The king is me ;)

LOL, Doniio quit being cocky and if you didn't care bout their OT then you wouldn't even post here lolol

Ofc it sucks, just look who is hosting it.. -.- It used to be the BEST evo server when THE KING hosted it.. Hint: The king is me ;)

what a funny way of thinking, yeah the "best evo"... we see that very often

Back