• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Chaos OT Revived! 7.6

It is currently down due to some problems. We are trying to get it back up ASAP.

~Admin Dark Vhoodu

Did computer format so Its 100% dedicated to server till we get dedi :) soon its up working 100% thanks for your patiences

You need to use
:90 at end of ip for Site and no :90 at end of ip for ip changer it will be gone when we buy a dedi

Damn, when I saw the title of this thread (but not the sub-forum) I thought you were releasing this server :D

I was like yay! ^_^

I dont think Ill play now (dont take it personal), but I remember it was one of my favourite servers like 2 years ago, I got into it a lot and met a couple of cool people there but after playing some months I finally quitted when my friends there did.

Would've been cool to see the sources released :)

Maybe if you get a dedi Ill play sometime but no time for it right now, but if you're serious about reviving ChaosOT, here's a suggestion:

· Make knights useful.

One of the things I remember the most in that server is that knights where completely useless (non-donator knights that is), and paladins where also not too good at higher levels. Only mages where a good voc to be at any level. Hence the fact that in the statistic pages, like 90% of the players were mages lol.

That was because there werent custom weapons or equipment made for warriors (knights/paladins), only stuff to raise magic damage and such. And the knights ml was almost impossible to raise and pretty much useless at the end unless you donated. Paladins were easy to raise but their damage compared to mages was void, so at higher lvls a mage would always pwn a paladin/knight.

So Id say if you want a really revived + better ChaosOT, make custom weapons so high lvl knights/paladins can at least melee, make eq designed for warriors and not only the ones for mages, and make a revision of all the custom spells, and fix their damages accordingly (like the ones knights obtained at 'decent' magic level, were awful and that'd make them even more useless, etc).

Ill certainly play if you do all that, but still, good luck on this :)

Last edited:
Yea were serious about it but I think your suggestion will come after the first era (will be a while) and I'll work on this era updates and start a complety diffent (Same files) and Try make all vocs more balanced like. Because I'll end up making Ob more lootablle and Make a complety new Ob hallz maybe aimed for paladin/knight gear?

This is my plan.

1. Get dedicated host (vps)
2. Donate to Otland
3. Get Chaos OT fourm hosted on otland. (shouldn't be hard after I donate and get dedicated) because people would love to see chaos up again with no corrputs
4.Update server gradually (not to 8.5, as in new monsters areas etc and more items for selected vocs)
5.Try to do what you said :)

Something like that :) well im going bed ima do a fast computer restart then server will be on 24/7 :) nite

59zfq1.jpg

:) Servers on Im going watch some T.V. I'll be on latter

i don't like this ot:S i don't like the map (sorry my opinion!!) but ye i hope there comes a 7.6 rl map soon:( whit good stages

Have you ever played ChaosOT during the 7.6 era?
Maybe thats why you don't like the map.

Back