• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] ChaosOT (8.54-8.57)

This ot is just to make money fuck off asshole.. that map was released a while ago

Nice serevr it awesome good luck rep ++ for rep++ read my signature

Well then there stupid because there wasting frags on nothing.

Its also 0% drop rate so I don't know whats the prob.

Quitted ^^ Booring ot imo. No pvp what so ever ^^ no1 cares if u die.. i rather die than run 10 squares to temple :p Also lags for me cuz its hosted in USA and i live in Sweden ^^

I was first with Blue Robe (Juggy Armor), first with WoW, and first with RS, oh shit, and first to post on this thread bitches!

But ye, quit too lol.

You should atleast add some quests or something because this server did get boring on the first day. Everyone power leveled and thats it, nothing else to do but lvl or pk.

You should add a protection level and remove the 0% drop rate.
Also adding extra stuff would be cool, I dont know what but something would be cool :p

Oh yeah and try to make sure it doesnt shut off for any extensive periods of time (ex. right now) because it is annoying when you cant log onto your favorite server xD . At least have someone else on a diff time zone be able to turn in back on just incase?

OK..... People on this server are little kids... They picked me (Just because i played Deathzot) and tell me i am hunted, Well i was going to donate to this server but now this server will not be expecting ANY donations from me because of little kids trying to "own" the server.

Just so you guys know, if you want to play here you better know the people who are popular because if you don't then you will be hunted off in a second....

Don't care about this server but ALOT of racism is going on and people say Admin death owns this server... i highly doubt that.

@krusty yup, nothing has changed from 8.50 version, nothing. Exactly same as it was or even worse

lol so its the same owner who will host for 1 month and shut it down? thx for the warning.. i donated to the 8.50 one and i thought it was a different owner but i realised when pvp arena didnt work same items and everything, pathatic

Krusty, i have a sack and BTW most people on chaos are annoying as hell. if they don't get something they want they will resort to killing for it... there a waste of space because they think they can scare it out of you.

T

lol so its the same owner who will host for 1 month and shut it down? thx for the warning.. i donated to the 8.50 one and i thought it was a different owner but i realised when pvp arena didnt work same items and everything, pathatic

Idk what your talking about kid. I have been working on this for a about a month now. Yea I might have downloaded the map that was released but thats about it.

add more quests!!!

I agree ;p

Add more quests, enlarge the map, add some events and to promote PVP, make it so you get a token when you kill a player lvl 1k+ Make it so you can buy useful things with tokens.. idk add some spice!

I played it for two days and got bored x.x If you add stuff I'll play more

Back