• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Chaotic Server 10.77 (Real map, starts 07/05)

Why is the website in portugese or w/e language? I'm not familiar with it and I'm sure you'd get more players if you had the website in english.

PS: Did I miss an option to change the language?

Why is the website in portugese or w/e language? I'm not familiar with it and I'm sure you'd get more players if you had the website in english.

PS: Did I miss an option to change the language?

No you didn't, but the essential parts of the website are in English. Our webmaster is working on making the website available both in English and Portuguese.
If you need any help in-game, our staff knows English as well as lots of players are willingly to help even if they need to use google translator. Hahaha

Can I stop being teleported to some temple every single login?
If you logout on the Chaotic Center or the Trainer, you'll be teleported to the temple you were when entering it.

We're now accepting PayPal and working on an english website to accommodate a broader player base :)

We now have a multi language website!
Access www.chaoticserver.com/en for the english version!

We'll be offline for one day as we're moving the server to a better data center

We moved the server without problems. It well be online today at 18PM (GMT -3)

Introduction:
Fairly fun OT for a real map, Very few of us Americans on this OT. The server WAS hosted on a USA server- I think its changed to a Brazil host today. Hopefully it wont start lagging now- however most BR servers are laggy for us Americans. WE SHALL SEE. I think I probably paid for the host relocation with my donations alone lol.

Quests: About 70% on this OT I think I'm probably the main contributor for quest bugs. They do seem to get them fixed fairly fast.

PROS: The rates are perfect! Very nice Admins/community (for the most part), a few unique items, donations are reasonably priced and still obtainable by non- donating players. for the most part donating just gives you a "faster" paced real map feel such as teleport book, double exp, double loot, cool mounts, etc.

CONS: The community that isnt part of the "nice community" is hellish, for that group if you are not with them they will get 10 lvl 100 mages and hunt every player against them.. At one point I was hunted for being an American.. Of course thats no different from real tibia or 90% of other OT's out there. The other 30% of quests that are not complete are basically non existent. Cannot reach glooth factory at all. There really isn't any reason to report most bugs other then having a more "real map feel" or because you are stuck on a quest, basically there is no reward for helping the server other then a fast fix.

Honorable Mentions: Botting is allowed- I personally think that is lame on OT's. I also BOT so its hard to make it a "con" it seems that most OT's now allow botting anyway. The server has a very RPG feel (same as real tibia), it really feels like it should be an Optional PVP server since due to the the hellish pk group that is on it you really cant trust anyone to get enough players to do the harder quests- im sure some has been done but not many.

Summary: This server has a lot of long term potential it really all will depend on the next few months, If they can get enough advertisement to get some english players on it- it would be one of the few multi country servers that work long term. Keep those unique items coming! Consider some unique quests and monsters aswell. Keep up the good work!

This is based on my opinion alone.
Balthazar/ Leonidas/ Slain Reaper

Thanks for the feedback here and in-game, Balthazar. :)
With the infrastructure of the place we moved to, I hope that the ping will stay good.
The server was hosted on Canada, before moving to Brazil so to you it may not vary that much.

Maybe it will be better! I am the very bottom of the US- its possible it will be less ping then. How many hours before its online? i know you said up there 18 pm GMT -3 but i cbf with the time zones lol.

Maybe it will be better! I am the very bottom of the US- its possible it will be less ping then. How many hours before its online? i know you said up there 18 pm GMT -3 but i cbf with the time zones lol.
It's already online! And to compensate for the time offline, the loot chance is now 5x until the server save of the day 04/06

Ive done about all I can to help this server be a success- i guess i am throwing in the towel. IF YOU ARE NOT BRAZILIAN DO NOT PLAY THIS SERVER, YOU WILL BE HUNTED OFF FOR BEING A "GRINGO". Lesson learned i guess, you cant help a BR server even if the Gms are nice it is inevitable that your contributions will go un-noticed. Whats really funny is the people who have "made it miserable for me" are to dumb to realize i am probably the primary reason it was able to be moved to a Brazil host lol.

P.s- keep up the good work Elwyn and Peeter, you have a LONG road ahead with the pvp system. Good Luck.

I'm sorry to hear that because of some players you couldn't enjoy the server to your heart content. We're discussing how to approach this kind of messy PvP with a good solution, but it's really hard to close one hole without opening another.

I hope to see you again around, thanks for all the contributtion you did and know that you'll always be welcome to come back.