• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Chronicles of Legends /// Fully Active Again =D

admkennzey

Reaction score
We had some inssues but now its all fine!!
Come and Check our server!

~*Ip*~: legendsworld.servegame.com
~*Client*~: Tibia 8.6/own client
~*Uptime*~: 24/7
~*Hosted in*~: USA, on a dedicated server with 80 mbits Internet connection.
~*Website*~: hppt://legendsworld.servegame.com
~*Exp rate*~: Custom Stage
~*Map*~: A whole custom world 100% by our staff
~*Runes*~: New runes nothing is infinity
~*Loot rate*~: Custom Rates
~*Server type*~: Pvp-Rpg. 5 kills gives you Red skull.
~*Skills & Magic rates*~: Custom Rates.

Welcome!
2ynm5qc.png

Ancient Places!
2njddzl.png

Watch Out! There are enemies everywhere
14e5ez8.png

Explore a whole NEW world!
2qdza12.png

Last edited:
website is pretty detailed also... Kinda liking it ,even though it be fun to have some random stats on gear ( like magic,rare,legend,epic ) or whatever.

i think server is down now.

I played for a few hours and it seems to have a lot of effort put into it. My only complaint is I have to translate a lot of the stuff said from the NPC.

This server is amazing, I would recommend it for every RPG lover, A LOT TO EXPLORE!

In other news: server is down

Im no sure what happen this night... Console just stop... sorry for that.. Are normal now!! =D

Server is nice. It could be decent rpg server but p2w shop ruins it.
We have little things like conjuring runes in hand and even soul system, yet there is shop where you can get a lot stuff right away.
Big dislike for this shop but overall nice serv.

Server is nice. It could be decent rpg server but p2w shop ruins it.
We have little things like conjuring runes in hand and even soul system, yet there is shop where you can get a lot stuff right away.
Big dislike for this shop but overall nice serv.

If you* check the site library, you can check theres all shop items, arent the best one! No one of then.. are not close to the be better..
Shop just make things fast to support the server... but all equips you can get better in game... Crafting for exemple... there are forge items better than shop xD
Criticals/Dodge/Refinum you can get 1-3 in the daily quest, and buy then from an npc ingame xD

Back