• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Claritopia (Rook Remix/8.0)

olafcore

Reaction score
"claritopia is an opentibia server, for the 8.0 version of the tibia client. claritopia is unique because its map is based off the island of rookgaard, from tibia itself. it has been totally revamped with stronger monsters and spawns. these monsters include necromancers, dragons, lost souls, and monsters of the sort.

at level 20, players can buy a house or just keep using the depot to store items. at level 50, players can enjoy some pvp action against other players. the server also has an exponentially higher experience and skill progression rate (25x, which decreases with stages). this allows you to reach those level requirements even quicker, to enjoy the full experience. it also prepares you for the difficult quests found around the world that require a very high level.

for those of you familiar with opentibia servers, change the ip to 75.46.215.124. log on with the account number: 111111, with the password: tibia, to log in to the "account manager"."

http://olaf.arc-nova.org/claritopia/

Last edited:
The web site now has statistics -- you can see here. :D By the way, there's everything from rotworms to vampires to demons to juggernauts here on the Rookgaard map. You can read more here. ^_^

hey i run a similar server to you :)
u can check myn out if u want : 122.111.10.234
just wondering how u got houses i only got 1 to work :/

Can you try to up-date to 8.22? I don't really wanna download 8.00. It seems like its a great from all the up-dates you been doing to it. I hope it goes well and you do the up-date.

Back