• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Clash of Classics 7.72 Real Map BETA offline for update

Do you prefer a Custom Client

• Yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kings Server

Clash of Classics Owner
Reaction score
Join the BETA

Clash of Classics 7.72
clash.zapto.org/
Custom Beta Client with MC support here <UNDER CONSTRUCTION>
( I am aware that this client does not block unofficial software but I am not worried about that. This is for ease of access. It is my job to find and stop botters, not the client. And not for a developer to make profit from a bot when they are for free!)
Edit: You may have 2 characters online at once.

Clash of Classics will be dedicated to their community as well as providing the retro feel and playstyle that veteran as well as new players alike appreciate!

Clash Server is now OPEN
PLEASE USE NUMBERS FOR ACCOUNT NAME AND NOT LETTERS

Includes:
* 7.72 Protocol with Real tibia Map, Npcs, Monsters, Items
* Dedicated Host located in the USA
*Dedicated Community Staff to assist and answer all support Questions/bugs/etc.
*Old School Quests
*War System
*Task System
*Shared Party Experience

Rates:
Experience Rate:
Level 1 to 20 - 20x
Level 21 to 40 - 12x
Level 41 to 70 - 8x
Level 71 to 100 - 5x
Level 101 to 150 - 3x
Level 151+ - 2x

Loot Rate: 3x
Magiclevel Rate: 4x
Skill Rate: 8x

Tibia 7.72 Client - http://www.************/windows.php <--- Thanks Halfway for providing Tibia Clients

Tibia IP Changer- https://otland.net/threads/otland-ip-changer.134369/ <--- Thanks to Mark, admin from the OT Land community for providing imo the best IP Changer around.

Last edited:
Will not be using an Acc Manager in game. I will post the Ip/Website prior to launch. Stay tuned to this post tomorrow 2 hours before Launch for login Info.

Thaanks

2 hours before launch I will post the Account Creation website. First 10 people to create an account will receive points to use on the website store.

Accounts can be created at http://clash.zapto.org/ . This is the IP you will use to log into the server. Custom Client will not be released until 2nd week of gameplay.

First 20 accounts to be created from separate IPS will receive free premium points! Create your account and the server will open in 3 hours.

Also I am looking for anyone with OT experience to fill roles within the server. If you wish to apply for any role please send me your credentials to [email protected] .
Looking for:
GMS
Website Developers
Programmers/Scripters
Mappers

HURR DHURR, lets download a mediafire .exe file !

and donate to him, seriously otland going full retard

You don't have to donate to the server because points at the moment are free. And you also don't have to download the mediafire file because I have posted halfways client page. The media fire file is an mc client that I made to help anyone who doesn't know how to make one.

Added Rook Equipment Quest for those entering into Mainland
Adjusted Rune Mana Costs
Adjusted Soul Regen
Adjusted Health and Mana Regen
Adjusted Loot, Skill, and Magic Gain

All accounts are set to premium. DO NOT purchase points unless you wish to donate to the server. Server is still new with not many high levels so long in and help us in our beta!

3zxoR

Still looking for scripters and players to fill GM/Tutor roles within server

Message God TiTaN in game if you want to offer a hand.

Currently working on:
Custom Client
Task NPC
Will pay for work on either via paypal

i can handle the issue regarding with the custom client pm or post here what are you looking for and an offer if i think that is good we can start inmediatly also the same with gm or tutor if well i haven't the best trajectory or the most recognize i have a long one
regards @Kings Server

Back