• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Classic Community OT | 10.99 | Non-PVP | RESTART May 08 2017

What do you prefer most about OTs?

• Gaining levels quickly

• Being challenged by custom content

• I don't care as long as I get level 9 billion

• I just like pushing buttons

Results are only viewable after voting.
Some instructions I sent to a friend in an email:

This is the IPChanger: https://static.otland.net/ipchanger.exe

Chrome will flag it for problems due to how it works. It is safe.

1. Go to the website to make an account and to create your character. You will skip rookgaard and go straight to Thais.
2. Download Tibia 10.99 Client from the link above and install
3. Run the Tibia 10.99 client
4. Run IP Changer
5. Under settings in the IP Changer add the client. should be pretty self explanatory.
6. In the IP Changer use the IP Address from above, and click apply.
7. Log in with the account you made on the website.

This is exactly what I am looking for!!

I actually started playing Tibia in the late 90's shortly after release. I haven't played in almost a decade though and am excited to see all the new things. I may try getting a few friends to join, but likely they won't have the draw that I am having. I'm so freaking excited to try out your server!

I didn't even know what souls were, but glad they aren't on this lol :)

I'm assuming it's free premium?

Do you support the offline skill training?

Do you have some sort of shop system for runes? Or do one of you grind out making them?

Non-pvp-
I'm assuming this means with such a small community that if someone is a serious troll/griefer, they could easily be banned? For instance blocking in someone with the intention of causing their death.

I have welcomed you ingame. But to anyone with the same questions:
Soul is not used on this server.

Premium is always free, and so are many thing people would consider "premium" or "VIP" for OTs are free here as well. There are no donation items, nor will there be any added in the foreseeable future, everything can be obtained in game.

Anyone who attempts to play outside the spirit of the game is corrected or removed. (griefers, etc.)

Last edited:
this server looks dope if only i could transfer my 407 ed from astera to here hehe

this server looks dope if only i could transfer my 407 ed from astera to here hehe
If only :)

LpMjYpv.png

Today would be a fantastic day to join! April fools raids will be run every hour (or so) today. This is a GREAT way for new players to get some fast exp and some Tibia Coins!

See you in game!

If exp rate is higher I'd start on your server. It looks kinda cool, rl map with nice edits yay.

I'd rather exp on the new off tibia servers than to exp an hour to get to the next lvl on an ot.
Atleast make it 10x in the end. Or higher the teamhunt exp, idk.

Last edited:
Atleast make it 10x in the end. Or higher the teamhunt exp, idk.
I don't enjoy that myself. Thanks for the opinion.

I have actually lowered the exp rates and restarted. This will allow me to make cool custom raids, quests, etc for lower levels as well.

Level is not the only indication of success in games and OTs. On my server, you would do better to examine the rares that people have collected in order to gauge their success.

Last time I played and enjoyed official Tibia was on Secura non pvp at 7.6, never played since then.

I regularly check otservlist and this forum to find a good non-pvp OT, but seems people are afraid of launching non-pvp servers.
I hope this server grows with more players, just created a character, playing from germany on US I had to create a knight, I sometimes have 1 second mini lag. Doubt it's the server ,guess its the distance

good luck

Back