• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Classic Community OT | Version 10+11.49

Taurus

Texass
Solutions
Reaction score
~*Ip*~: CCOT.fun
~*Port*~: 7171

~*Client*~: 10+11 (Custom client download here)
~*Uptime*~: 24/7
~*Hosted in*~: North America on a dedicated server w/global fiber network - multiple points of presence.
~*Website*~: Tibia - Free Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game
~*Exp rate*~: Staged, this is a (hopefully) long-term server so rates are not too high.
~*Map*~: Real Tibia map with Feyrist
~*Runes*~: Normal charges and prices
~*Loot rate*~: 3x
~*Server type*~: Non-PVP
~*Skills & Magic rates*~: 25x Skill and 15x Magic.

Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

More Features:
New depot system
New spawn system
Cast system
NPCs via bank balance
Critical and mana drain weapons
Boss reward system
Wrapping system
Imbuements working (full)
Diamond Arrows
(There is so much more)

What's Different From Global:

English-speaking community
Regular team hunts
Potions don't generate flasks
NPCs located in Thais to sell loot
Regular contests (planned)

We are a community made up of players who enjoy non-pvp and team hunting. We played together on my previous server about a year ago, Holtman OTs. We kept in touch and looked forward to playing it on a dedicated host. Many of us never had the chance to play "real" Tibia at higher levels or with the new updates, so please come and enjoy the new content with us.

Last edited:
The download information is wrong it says approximately 36 megs but the file size is 59.5 for the 10 client and for the 11 its 77.1.

You can't select text on the website (I am using the latest firefox) so if you post a link to discord people have to manually enter it in the url box.
You should install a discord widget on the site instead.
non-selectable text.png

Seems like nice place, however for someone like me it'sa lot of new things to learn. Here we go, modern Tibia o.o

Back