• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Classic DeathZot 8.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Synthetic_

deathzot.net
Reaction score
Since a lot of people want to play classic DeathZot and Death has been having trouble, I've decided to put it up.

IP:classiczot.servegame.com
Port:7171
Client:8.0
Exp: 10x
Account (Ingame): 111111/111111

GM's are disabled to prevent the backdoor from being abused.

I won't do anything more to the server, I won't be logging in or checking in on it. If it crashes let me know and I'll make sure it atleast is running.

Donations - DISABLED!

However, try out Death's new space game: Home Page - Ts Nova

what about barbarian mlvl4 how do we get it? will you count points from death game into donations?

Last edited:
Thank you my friend.

Notes for new and returning players:

/promotion, for promotion and addons (use upon login)
xcx = 100x SD from Malak
xcc = 100x UH from Malak
Mas Pox is 28 ML
Rangers need 20 ML to create weapons (Arbalest quest is in elves, G-bow quest is in 1k area)
Mages get frozen starlight wand at level 500 (1000 attack and defence)

Full list of items: http://z13.invisionfree.com/DeathzotOT/index.php?showtopic=22
Full list of spells: http://z13.invisionfree.com/DeathzotOT/index.php?showtopic=5

Last edited:
what about barbarian mlvl4 how do we get it? will you count points from death game into donations?

Play them how they were originally meant to be played - Barbarian Tears/Soul Orbs.

Hmm, well, I think you should keep the 1000 point 10$ thing and we can just screencap for you? That'd work if you have time for it.

I worked oh so hard on my points so far.

@up

th

1 Level from 700. Lagging hard. Which will come first, a death, or level 700?

- - - Updated - - -

9pFlc.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I will never stop laughing when Quashino's barb dies because he has no ML 4.

auhsuashuahs

1 Level from 700. Lagging hard. Which will come first, a death, or level 700?

- - - Updated - - -

9pFlc.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I will never stop laughing when Quashino's barb dies because he has no ML 4.

auhsuashuahs

Fuuuck you ! Barbs without mlevel 4 are dirty as fuck but ima do it niggur :D

- - - Updated - - -

Since a lot of people want to play classic DeathZot and Death has been having trouble, I've decided to put it up.

IP:classiczot.servegame.com
Port:7171
Client:8.0
Exp: 10x
Account (Ingame): 111111/111111

GM's are disabled to prevent the backdoor from being abused.

I won't do anything more to the server, I won't be logging in or checking in on it. If it crashes let me know and I'll make sure it atleast is running.

Donations - DISABLED!

However, try out Death's new space game: Home Page - Ts Nova

By the way, Is there a way sooner or later to donate? I dont want the server to go off to soon so I'd like to support it with some money ;p

09:20 You see an Unique: Magic Powder.
This dust will add the ones shueld skill.

What is this Syn, I've never seen it before.

And are there ones for magic?
_____

76486276.png

Last edited:
Unique Powders drop randomly from all bosses I think, there are powders for sword/axe/club/distance, not magic.

My stuff

Synthetic~ Allow to get private message's or clear your inbox. Please i need to speak with you

Last edited:
I think donations should be enabled.. like I said to killa i was going to donate PLENTY to keep this server up and get myself some goodies. The whole reason I was playing bills webgame is so I can get the donations, and now that I probably won't be getting them I'm still playing the game because I'm addicted to having high numbers as my score >_>

So I ask you this, syn, plx donations. From the top of my heart (because when people say bottom, that sounds like they don't care as much as they could) open donations or let us get points from bills webgame.

BTW @ Thanatos, you are probably going to read this and tell me ingame that I want donations open so you can't kill me. I really don't care that you say "I am denying you access to level, because I'm a tough badass." u are just madbros cuz i killed your bots heuheueh

br¿?

@Syn Just to give u something to think about. T3 legs aint a backdoor like reign called it. It exist on your "olddzot" too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back