• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Collapser 8.40

Quite Right

Reaction score
Site: Collapser

IP: collapserserver.net
Port: 7171
Tibia Client 8.40

Additional Information:

=Experience Rates=

1-199 -> 30x
200-399 -> 25x
400-599 -> 20x
600-799 -> 15x
800-999 -> 13x
1000-3999 -> 10x
4000-4999 -> 7x
5000-5999 -> 2.5x
6000-7999 -> 1x
8000-8999 -> 0.5x
9000-9999 -> 0.25x
10000-10999 -> 0.125x
11000+ -> 0.0625x

=Map Features=

Custom Map with some RL Map areas (POI)
Custom Monsters
Custom Quests
Lots of Houses
Custom Bosses

=Game Features=
Unique War System
Unique Red Skull System
King of the Hill
Unique Fishing System
Custom Spells
Non-Automatic Raids (Staff-Made Raids)

tzkme.png

2po12s2.png

20zpjkw.png

PVP Arenas
Custom ingame commands

=Out of Game Features=
Active Forum
Highscores
Custom Client (Not required to play)
A wiki for new players
Character Search

Hope to see you there!

i have played there in 2008 y maybe i had 1,2k lvl xD i have some screens on old pc

I used to play a while ago, very fun server. Names: Cornwallis, Diabolic Corn, Vindictive, Pussy Licker.

I've played this server before. It's very stable and a lot of fun. There's so much custom things & the quests are amazing. PKing is really fun too and you don't need to be a whole team to kill somebody, usually 2-3 is enough to kill one player if you're the same lvls. With that said, i'm going to try this server once again on a new character. My ingame name is Probusk, if you play already or decide to join me please msg me ingame!

VERY noob unfriendly server. People just wont start helping and the Staff ignores every kind of Question. No recommend from my point of view.

the most recommended server ever. one of the best servers which i played in my all tibia years. here should be reset of acc's but server is stable and he is giving a lot of fun, i mean pk,everyday events,quests,missions and hunting,fishing,lava and water,items etc... really recommended.

Basically have to donate something like 100-200 USD to get on par with everyone else. Even then they added a gamble type system to get better pieces which just means forking over a lot of money. Sure there are ways to work towards getting those items but expect to die a ton by other players and spend many months working on this set. Even then some of the staff has been promoted from the player base and at times can be very corrupt. It is not uncommon for one of these staff to kill you on their players and taunt you on their staff char. You'll notice most of this when it comes to teams. I did return to this server which isn't horrible if you can donate for your set but the community is horrible which turned me off of it. I don't recommend this server to anyone.

~ Penalty

Great server. I love the custom quests and the fact that you can fish up monsters. It's a really fun server. I really recommend it

this server is pay to play, or you can spend 1000 hours grinding for gold so you can buy orbs (donation points) to get 1 donation item, but then wait.. you need to upgrade it with more orbs :D

bad server

Server has been shut down for months now my name was emerged spartan check out my youtube videos if you would like to know what it was really like, server lasted for like 5-7 years definetly at one point the best server out there but it's all gone now and if your wondering why? Due to a very hated person who donated 2000 dollars worth of donator points and cash back his money using the PayPal system this put the owner in debt even though the owner probably made 60 thousand dollars through this ot. Sadly and unfortunately this is the history of collapser Zulu// never will be forgotten great ot. IF ANYONE HAS THE MAP TO THIS OT LET ME KNOW $

Back