• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Collapser 8.50

Well i am not here to bash the server, but it has allootttttttt of bugs/problems.

1. Knight lvl 300 spell hits for 30
2. I looked through all of the "Lvl 300 area" s and i mean throughly searched every cave and hole only to find the exact same monsters from the island b4.
3. The exp. for the monsters are not set right. You have to hunt the same monsters from 200- 300 and after that there is "nothing" better exp wise. I mean you can fight harder things but they give less experience then the terror birds. (the ones u hunt from 200-300)
4. The "Buy hp lever" does not give 500 hp like the sign advertises, it gives 100 hp.

I wont rant about the problems, but there is a starting point. If i were to rate it i would give it a 2/10 [*It has a map...*It has tutors] Thats about all it has.

/Slain

aka Tasidon

Back