• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Collapser Echo {Custom}

Yudrig

Weeaboo
Reaction score
Client: Tibia 10.41 BASE
Uptime: 24/7 (except during maintenence due to the current open beta state)
Hosted in: New York
Exp rate: 2.5x (with party experience increased)
Loot rate: 1x
Map: A custom updated Tibia map with custom areas added.
Server type: Hardcore RPG/PvP
Skills & Magic rates: 3x skill, 2x magic.

WE ARE DOING A FRESH RESET DURING THE WEEK OF 4/27/2015, WILL POST AN EXACT DATE LATER TODAY.

Over the last few months, the original staff from the Collapser servers (Zulu, Kilo, Foxtrot, Endeavor) have been working on creating their own version of Tibia. We are taking all of the best things about classic Tibia, and making it feel like another high quality Collapser server.

The team so far!

GMs
Seraphim: Colton (Obsidia), Riley (Titan), Gage (Ariadne)
Saint: Stefano (Stucazz), DJ LANCE ROCK (Mitch), Caleb (Durran)
Tutor:

Backend Management:
Server hosting/Coding: Mike (The original Collapser host!), Riley
Mapping: Mitch, Colton
Client creator: Daniel, Mike
Quest/Lore/Community management: Colton, Gage

WHY SHOULD YOU PLAY ON OUR SERVER?
- Experienced, mature, veteran GMs and developers that worked on the extremely successful servers Collapser Zulu, Kilo, Foxtrot, and Endeavor.
- A true hardcore experience. No hand holding, no loot pinata monsters that give you 40 levels each, you will work for what you achieve and will watch your character grow as you play.
- Fair and balanced PvP: Our end goal is to make a game that YOU want to play, no one likes to just get crushed by someone who has more money than them. ANY DONATION INCENTIVES WILL BE 100% FAIR AND BALANCED FOR A COMPETITIVE PVP EXPERIENCE.
-Custom Item fishing: Much like Collapser Zulu had a rich and expansive monster fishing system, this server will have a dynamic and rewarding fishing system.
-Custom map areas: Bringing the top notch mappers from previous Collapser servers, our custom areas will always leave you impressed.

Removal:
Twist of Fate (PvP Blessing)
Player swapping
Unfair Fight
PvP hop cooldown
Black skulls
Level requirements on weapons, ammo, and runes

Changes:
Player passthrough will be tweaked to be an interesting feature, not something that destroys trapping
Red skull limit increased

Features:
Skill requirement on weapons, ammo, and runes have been modified, lower level equipment has it's requirements removed.
Monster Fishing
Item Fishing
A custom "King of the Hill" area that encourages dynamic group PvP
Dynamic quest areas being added to the original Tibia map that flesh out and expand the Tibia lore.
Custom map areas
Custom monsters
Custom raids
Custom housing

Last edited:
I still don't understand why people start their servers right away instead of just having a simple countdown of a week or so. Now people are already ahead and the server is never gonna get big. That's how it works.

Good luck though..

I still don't understand why people start their servers right away instead of just having a simple countdown of a week or so. Now people are already ahead and the server is never gonna get big. That's how it works.

Good luck though..
This is just beta lol.

Please change font of the text because it's barely readable on dark xenofire settings

mmm interesting. Is this at all similar to collapser or it just have old players of it running bout as staff?

mmm interesting. Is this at all similar to collapser or it just have old players of it running bout as staff?

Collapser is the title we made servers under. We made Zulu, Kilo, Endeavor, and Foxtrot.

Our new server, Echo (This one) is a hardcore RPG server. It has the base map of Tibia in it and we're adding our own custom areas to weave in to the map to add to the server. It isn't exactly like Zulu but we're working hard on making a server that we all believe is going to be really gr8 and we hope you check it out :)

Oh I thought the base map was just for testing purposes.. I'm sad to say I won't be playing if you plan to use real map, even if you modify it or add custom area it's still ruined, for me at least.
Not trying to hate or anything but considering how custom of a server Collapser was, using the vanilla content is a no no. Then again I'm just one person.

Oh I thought the base map was just for testing purposes.. I'm sad to say I won't be playing if you plan to use real map, even if you modify it or add custom area it's still ruined, for me at least.
Not trying to hate or anything but considering how custom of a server Collapser was, using the vanilla content is a no no. Then again I'm just one person.

Collapser had two servers that were real map servers. Collapser is an umbrella term for all of our servers, not just Zulu :p but its cool its not everyones thing.

the join tibia button takes me to account creation. Was this not ready? I'm not sure because it also says server is offline on the site. So is this happening or no?

the join tibia button takes me to account creation. Was this not ready? I'm not sure because it also says server is offline on the site. So is this happening or no?
Nah it should be good now, something dumb happened overnight and we were all busy/at school/work

So we've been working really hard on adding new features. So far...

Custom Houses are available to purchase for any players interested
Donation items and Collapser's donation currency will be added soon
Monster and item fishing are functional, we just need to finish adding the monsters and level requirements for players to be able to start fishing.
New, rare items and weapons have been created that will drop from fishing bosses
New weapons have been created that will have unique properties (double hit, life leech, mana drain, area of effect attacks, etc)

...and even more stuff that isnt far enough along in development to talk about yet, but of course once it is I'll be sure to add it :)))

Posted this on a discussion thread but thought it probably should be here as well

Bump! We're starting a new promotion! Players that join in the next week get an experience scroll to help PG big time.

We're adding more and more content every day, come and join the next great Collapser server early on and be one of those cool old players people will remember

Bump! We're starting a new promotion! Players that join in the next week get an experience scroll to help PG big time.

We're adding more and more content every day, come and join the next great Collapser server early on and be one of those cool old players people will remember

Experience scroll plx

old donators from the old versions may get some kind of bonus or something? also you guys adding the donor only areas again and all that ?

extra questions
the custome elf bot is coming out again? and the fishing how is that working? on the old servers you needed 100 fishing skill and 120 for magma fishing and you needed like level 1k or 3k to actually clear that up lol

Last edited:
old donators from the old versions may get some kind of bonus or something? also you guys adding the donor only areas again and all that ?

extra questions
the custome elf bot is coming out again? and the fishing how is that working? on the old servers you needed 100 fishing skill and 120 for magma fishing and you needed like level 1k or 3k to actually clear that up lol

Donor areas are really unfair, so thats not something we're going to be interested in adding.

Fishing is going to start at fishing level 50 and EXP level 30, and go up from there to Fishing level 130 and EXP level 200.

We have a custom client with dash built in already, click the "join tibia" button on our website at www.collapserecho.ddns.net and you can download it. Using a bot isn't really NOT allowed, but it gives you no real benefit because all of the things that you would actually want it for are banned just like on Collapser (cave botting, target leader, etc) and auto healing is just going to be wasteful

Last edited:
Back