• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Collapser Echo {Custom}

Donor areas are really unfair, so thats not something we're going to be interested in adding.

Fishing is going to start at fishing level 50 and EXP level 30, and go up from there to Fishing level 130 and EXP level 200.

We have a custom client with dash built in already, click the "join tibia" button on our website at www.collapserecho.ddns.net and you can download it. Using a bot isn't really NOT allowed, but it gives you no real benefit because all of the things that you would actually want it for are banned just like on Collapser (cave botting, target leader, etc) and auto healing is just going to be wasteful

please post back again when anything of the features are added, right now is just a plain vanilla tibia server.....a low rate beta server whitout any of the server features is just way to random loool

please post back again when anything of the features are added, right now is just a plain vanilla tibia server.....a low rate beta server whitout any of the server features is just way to random loool

Werent you the guy online earlier complaining to Riley about boat fare being too high and a bunch of other things? Of course changes are subtle, we want it to stay a real tibia server with changes feeling natural and respectful to the game. Our entire development idea was to make a real Tibia server that developed in a better direction than the game actually did. Fishing will be added in in the next week, and other features will be added after that, but this is still a primarily REAL TIBIA server that we have modified to have the essence of old school tibia. If you don't like the basics of the game you arent going to like it even when we finish adding features.

This is an open beta. You're welcome to join us and play as we work on adding to the server, and we are all more than accepting of criticism, but calling a rl server that is in beta "too vanilla" is silly.

ohh not at all my name goes as Noheal and Gucci mane hahahah i would never complaing on prices and shit looool...even tho I was traped on anrkamun due to someone making a spawn of anciant scarabs lol

Hey guys, we've added a bunch of stuff to our server. We'd all appreciate it if you came and checked it out :)

FIRST MAPPING UPDATE!
We have released our first version of the Thais remodel. More Additions to come by the end of the week!
Come join us in our recreation of Collapser in Echo!

1e31d24805.jpg

717c2064d9.jpg

a155e517b2.jpg

======

And here is a sneak peak at Sierra, our new custom 10.41 server currently in the works!

8e504526cc.jpg

UPDATED FIRST POST. WE WILL BE RESETTING THE SERVER DURING THE WEEK OF 4/27/2015

The team will be posting serer updates over the next week!

The team has gained the original owner of the Collapser servers, Mike, also known as Gut!

Custom houses are available on Echo, just like they were on Zulu.

They look pretty nice too!

gue3jAd.jpg

Ng1QjXh.jpg

j7AJSir.jpg

2kKQndv.jpg

Took me forever to find the client in the forums and now I can't seem to find out how to make an account.

Help?

Arcar they are in the process or resetting the server and move it over to a more stable host. It's suppose to be up today or sometime this week.

Back