• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

(USA) CruZor OT 8.54

Lost1

Reaction score
Welcome to CruZerOT this server has be online before, But had a hosting problem due to my deployments so we shut it down and i decided to bring it back from the dead. I hope we can be better than ever. This time we are hosted on a dedicated server, So the server will have 0% downtime except for updates and such. So join and invite all your friends. Fun and Friendly staff that will always keep you fighting. I'll post some information about the Dedicated server below. Join from our site and don't forget to make a character.

Server Information:
IP: Cruzer.gzh.nu
Site: Cruzer.gzh.nu
Port: 7171
Client: 8.54

Rates:
Exp Rate: 50
Skills Rate: 30
Magic Rate: 10
Loot Rate: 2

20 custom quests
unlimited ammo, pots, and rune
3 types or mana rune
25 custom monsters
Vip area after completing lvl 500 quest
custom equipment for every vocation
updates daily and little to no lag
Blessing work as aol too just say !bless
Dont miss you opportunity to be the best player on CruZor OT

Dedicated Server Information:
Intel® Core™ i7-920 Quad-Core
8 GB DDR3 RAM
2 x 750 GB SATA II (Software-RAID 1)
100Mbps internet connection

Last edited:
bump come on guys give it a shot its a good server atleast 20 players always on and its not data spoofing lol

everything is in working order its tfs pretty much custom mapping site address is Cruzer.gzh.nu

Alright, Today we changed the map a little. Put the exp rates back to what they used to be because they where only that high because we had some downtime and i wanted to make it up to all the players. I added a lottery system so every hour a random player that is online will get an item. This is just a small update, By Christmas there will be a pretty big update i will be adding...

Next Update:
New Spells
Custom Monsters
All quest will be mapped
All VIP Hunting spots will be mapped
More

Rates:
Exp Rate: 50
Skills Rate: 30
Magic Rate: 10
Loot Rate: 2

and....as long as ppl r not bottign there lvls we dnt care if they xlog

i know what data spoofing is and it one person loggin in a bunch of characters and xlogin them.

Back