• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Cursed World 10.98 Rl Map/high exp custom areas 80x Constant

XerothGaming

Reaction score
Cursed World 10.98 RL map HIGH EXP

Server Ip: cursedworldrpg.servegame.com(Ip and Website Are Different)
Port: 7171

Client: Tibia 10.98 client

Uptime: 23/7(At Times There Will Be Updates)
Hosted in: USA, on a VPS with 300mb/s Network Dual Core I3 8 Gigs Ram(Warning Network Does Experience Minor Lag During Peak hours of 16:30:00 to
04:30:00 UTC only on some occasions.We will upgrade VPS soon if enough players are maintained.)

Website address: cursedworld.servegame.com
Exp rate: Staged Down to 80x Then Constant 80x
World:Full RL Map 99%, Custom Islands for high levels.
Runes: Normal charges and prices/Custom/infinite/mixed
Loot: 3x
type: Pvp-Fun. 10 kills gives Red skull and 50 gets you to a black skull.
Rates: 27x Skill and 7x Magic.

Story Information and more:

Oracle Speaks "Our World has changed everyone looks at you with a evil smile now no one has kindness anymore.............what has become of our world....full of malice full of destruction full of hate full of death full of power......The cursed have manipulated our world long time and we need a hero....if you may have power to wield and show the cursed what true power is.....I await your help us......please let our voice be heard by heros that they will come help us................I only hope someone comes to hear my call......."

cursedworld.servegame.com

cursedworld.ser<br />vegame.com

Rl Map High Exp

Custom Islands

Custom Promotions

Custom items

Custom Spells

Level 500+ high exp server!!

visit website cursedworld.servegame.com to make account and check the highscores!!!!!

Offical Start 3/17/17

Back