• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][Custom / 7.4][Mechanics] Sanctuary Online - NEW BETA DEC 11!!

Server Website/AAC
http://sanctuary-online.com
Server Address
sanctuary-online.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Hello,

Tried this out earlier today - just want to say I think client is super smooth and demonic creature system is nice!
Apart from that does seem to be a bit buggy, didn't play for long and noticed quite a few things:
-thais beholders - switch doesnt work seems like no way to access
-all items have levels (not sure why?) - you cant stack spears together if they are different levels
-port hope - +1 of explorers society, door is unlocked so can take all the treasures from the room
-port hope surface, vampire spawns just north of town ground floor - not really fair for lower levels!
-Have looked through the whole wesbite, but cant really find any information on custom things at all
-Website is super buggy, logs you out every other page, cant post on forum or see shop etc

Best of luck!

Well, I wish I could login and play, but can't create a character on client... created a character on website, but it doesn't show up on client.... buggy website hardcore...

Shame, I was looking forward to this...

Well, I wish I could login and play, but can't create a character on client... created a character on website, but it doesn't show up on client.... buggy website hardcore...

the website it up to just make an account.. once you've made it create your character in the game client. we are currently having our website built. trying to avoid the basic website ppl are use to. so please forgive us on that with time website will be 100% working... meanwhile we have high scores in game as well character making in the client.
Post automatically merged:

Hello,

Tried this out earlier today - just want to say I think client is super smooth and demonic creature system is nice!
Apart from that does seem to be a bit buggy, didn't play for long and noticed quite a few things:
-all items have levels (not sure why?) - you cant stack spears together if they are different levels
-port hope - +1 of explorers society, door is unlocked so can take all the treasures from the room
-port hope surface, vampire spawns just north of town ground floor - not really fair for lower levels!
-Have looked through the whole wesbite, but cant really find any information on custom things at all
-Website is super buggy, logs you out every other page, cant post on forum or see shop etc

Best of luck!
server is still in beta if you found something not right or working. report it in discord. and we can fix it. and all items have levels cause of the system we use. not every item is the same. it's to improve the game. and spears paladins have a spell to create spears that will stack. until we get the correct ones working right. and as for the website it is not our final web site. it's made to create an account ours is being worked on. meanwhile if you found a bug in the game again report it so we can fix it to avoid anyone having to find it or abuse it. thanks!

I came back to try again. I reported some things around 2 months ago on discord that the custom wand gives you white skull using it next to somebody else, it also does not count towards magic level when using it. Some other bugs with trainers also never fixed. 3rd beta?

Hello,

Best of luck!
As detailed on our website we are using Discord for most updated server information. The website is under construction. This is explained very clearly on the front page of our website. Item lvl relates to our attribute system which is detailed in Discord.
In any case thank you for your reports.
Post automatically merged:

i cant download client
Client download link is available in the server discord. If that link is not working for you PM me directly and I can email you the client.

As noted on the website and in discord account names made with letters instead of numbers will experience this bug.
I came back to try again. I reported some things around 2 months ago on discord that the custom wand gives you white skull using it next to somebody else, it also does not count towards magic level when using it. Some other bugs with trainers also never fixed. 3rd beta?
There is no issue with our trainers. The custom wand is included with a regular wand and the custom wand is not intended to give magic lvl, this is on purpose. Also, you don’t skull while using it unless you are specifically attacking other players.

Guys all of these issues could’ve been resolved just by reading the front page of discord news or our website.. being that we are in BETA and we have active players we are focused on content and in game bug fixes while the website is taking a back seat. This is temporary and next year you will find a filled out and new website layout representing Sanctuary Online.

Meanwhile, we thank you for your patience. This beta will run until January 1st and we are growing daily so come check us out today!

Last edited:
I think that this server has great potential.
  • great demonic monster system
  • expanded weapons enchanting system
  • alot new places
  • interesting story lines
  • very strong commitment from GM's
  • they avoiding p2w and you can get everything in the game

In my opinion one of the best promising servers !

I played all betas and i think this server have good new systems and people who gonna play searching 7.4 custom server will be fascinated for Sanctuary...

Demonic system, lvl system in itens who turn itens more strong based on power/lvl of mob who drops, slots for enchant crystals in all itens based on commun/rare/epic/legendary category, gem system for weapons and many custom and real tibia respawns...
Players can have many options to upgrade his characters every day if they want or atleast search for good upgrades, not boring stuff like always

Of course have many small bugs and important things to balance, is beta, but i believe that team can deal with that problems..
Good luck for Sanctuary

Last edited:
The whole reason I even bother posting here is because I am bothered. I really love the ideas behind this server but the execution is terrible.
You say there is nothing wrong with the wand, you attack a monster and somebody walks by it, you will skull on them without targeting because of the AOE atk. You are sitting here denying it but it was reported in beta #1.
You say nothing wrong with trainers, I logged on yesterday to test it out and when I went into trainers I went in with another player, which was reported in beta #1 and you completely revamped trainers from island to training stalls. They are back to training islands with same issue.
Honestly I don't even know if you guys are capable of fixing these issues or they would be fixed by now. I was watching a stream of people who quit today because of another bug that I reported in beta #1.. You can push people with such little delay they can not even use arrow keys to override the input to walk away. theoretically which means if a level 10 sorcerer started pushing a level 50 knight in a circle he would be unable to walk away or heal himself (because of no hotkeys) and kill him with the wand damage as long as he did not mess up push delay.
I watched a level 80 sorc get pushed like 5 squares into a corner trap and killed while he was UNABLE to react due to exhaust.

I know this sounds like shit talking but I loved this server and tried my best to help in every way I could. I reported bug after bug after bug and actually wasted time giving explanations to people who didn't deserve it (eg. other players who disagreed with NO reasoning or justification for it). I spent about 2 weeks playing here in hopes in the long run things would be fixed if I tried hard enough but its been about 2 months since I played and it's exactly the same except you have more monsters, sprites, and some more nice cosmetic stuff. The core of the game is flawed and its unplayable. Not to mention the cash grab mentality the GMs have about new shop features. It will literally take over $200-250 USD to acquire a fully attributed and upgraded weapon. You can value money and pretty things as much as you want, but you will never get a solid playerbase because you refuse to listen to anyone who makes sense and just act like the bugs are not there. You agree with fanboys like hempz because they tell you what you want to hear instead of how to make the server BETTER. once again, I loved the idea behind the server but you guys screwed everything up. You bring in your own friends to test server like Itexx and he talks shit about your server on stream. I wish you guys could get it together because this low rate 'we are tibia' server would have been great but a server can only be as good as the admins and you guys dont listen to anything that matters.

1. AoE/skull wand was tested when you reported it, and it could not be repeated.

2. Trainer bug has been fixed, you were the first player to report this, and your report consisted of a single picture, no story as to how to repeat this bug, etc. It could be that the code is in fact scripted properly without errors, but a user error by one of the GMs reloading creature scripts. This could happen on any server. Did you try to exit? Did you logout? With just “BUG HERE!” Honestly we cannot do much at all with that.

3. Push delay was changed to 100 ms from 1 second September 7th with an announcement it was being tested to enhance pvp. I was actually the one who changed it. I personally did not see any bug report about fast push until now, which will be adjusted to 200 ms.

4. Sounds like some of your “bugs” being reported were “features”, that’s why players were arguing with you as to whether or not they were actually needing to be reported.

5. The way the gem system works, you have a very low chance to fail on upgrades 1-5, upgrading 0->1 has 100% chance for success, 1->2 95%, 3->4 90%. On top of that, you gain the largest boost to your weapon from ALL gems on upgrades 1-5. ONTOPOFTHAT you do not need to purchase gems from the shop, I have repeatedly, REPEATEDLY told people to not do that. You can loot gems from demonic creatures, dungeon bosses, mining, what else do you want? Maxing a weapon with gems should not be very easy, we intentionally create this system where if you want to spend a few bucks to enchant your weapon, go ahead, but if you want max, it should be obtained via free2play options.

6. Can you give any examples of when any single player has dictated what happens with the server? We have consistently created feature votes, suggestion discussions, and have always followed the rule that the majority wins. Even this third beta which many players have complained about, we set a standard, if greater than 10 people voted to run a third beta it would occur. On this server we have maintained the status quo that no one person decides how the server progresses, it is a community driven decision.

I am open to hearing responses, because it looks like you tested the server, albeit maybe not very thoroughly.

Attachments

• CE1F5052-8B08-4B91-B195-4C34696E31E5.jpeg
    CE1F5052-8B08-4B91-B195-4C34696E31E5.jpeg
    104.8 KB · Views: 19 · VirusTotal
The whole reason I even bother posting here is because I am bothered. I really love the ideas behind this server but the execution is terrible.
You say there is nothing wrong with the wand, you attack a monster and somebody walks by it, you will skull on them without targeting because of the AOE atk. You are sitting here denying it but it was reported in beta #1.
You say nothing wrong with trainers, I logged on yesterday to test it out and when I went into trainers I went in with another player, which was reported in beta #1 and you completely revamped trainers from island to training stalls. They are back to training islands with same issue.
Honestly I don't even know if you guys are capable of fixing these issues or they would be fixed by now. I was watching a stream of people who quit today because of another bug that I reported in beta #1.. You can push people with such little delay they can not even use arrow keys to override the input to walk away. theoretically which means if a level 10 sorcerer started pushing a level 50 knight in a circle he would be unable to walk away or heal himself (because of no hotkeys) and kill him with the wand damage as long as he did not mess up push delay.
I watched a level 80 sorc get pushed like 5 squares into a corner trap and killed while he was UNABLE to react due to exhaust.

I know this sounds like shit talking but I loved this server and tried my best to help in every way I could. I reported bug after bug after bug and actually wasted time giving explanations to people who didn't deserve it (eg. other players who disagreed with NO reasoning or justification for it). I spent about 2 weeks playing here in hopes in the long run things would be fixed if I tried hard enough but its been about 2 months since I played and it's exactly the same except you have more monsters, sprites, and some more nice cosmetic stuff. The core of the game is flawed and its unplayable. Not to mention the cash grab mentality the GMs have about new shop features. It will literally take over $200-250 USD to acquire a fully attributed and upgraded weapon. You can value money and pretty things as much as you want, but you will never get a solid playerbase because you refuse to listen to anyone who makes sense and just act like the bugs are not there. You agree with fanboys like hempz because they tell you what you want to hear instead of how to make the server BETTER. once again, I loved the idea behind the server but you guys screwed everything up. You bring in your own friends to test server like Itexx and he talks shit about your server on stream. I wish you guys could get it together because this low rate 'we are tibia' server would have been great but a server can only be as good as the admins and you guys dont listen to anything that matters.
So i reported more than 100 bugs in my time playing, so you dont know me and say shit about me, like you are doing with this server, so stop say shit man or your word worth nothing.
"I watched a level 80 sorc get pushed like 5 squares into a corner trap and killed while he was UNABLE to react due to exhaust."
Wtf u are saying, gonna play the server how the player will be unable to react due to exhaust for 5 seconds, mage with high speed? he can push players around and just run easy. hahahaha no comments for you and for that mage xDD
You dont describe any good mechanic of server, only talk about few bugs and cry like a baby, what type of player are you man hahahahahha C you

Last edited:
I would like to mention to the viewers. we have donation items yes, but every feature we have that helps keep the server alive.. is also available in game for free. we have Mining, Dungeons, Hourly Tokens Shops, Demonic creatures which drop all these items. we are not a money grabbing OT. This OT was created for people to enjoy instead of having to choose which server to log into. if this seem interesting to you log in and test during out beta before real launch and get a feel for it. if you find anything wrong or needs adjustments join our discord and help us becomes the better server then the rest so we all can enjoy it!!!!

You literally contradicted yourself buddy. The only things i've said on stream are literally the exact same things you just said. I'm a RL of one of the owners and came to help him make the server better. I'm not shit talking im telling them how it is to improve the server. Actually before the end of your message I was saying on stream I agree with you 100% until you name drop me for doing literally the exact same thing you're doing. Keep my name out ya mouth baddie

In efforts to accelerate testing and to encourage all players to try our further optimized and now delay free gameplay we have a little surprise for the loyal patrons of Sanctuary..

Effective immediately all players will enjoy double experience stages and double loot!

Event will run until Monday, December 21. Please enjoy & accept our appreciation for all your efforts! Also for any new folks who have not experienced our little world yet well nows your chance to catch up and come join the fun!

Come check us out in discord and see what we’re all about! Join the Sanctuary Online Discord Server! (https://discord.gg/pmKXa7d)

Attachments

• 21D29478-1FE3-49E0-BD22-73151A143DC1.jpeg
    21D29478-1FE3-49E0-BD22-73151A143DC1.jpeg
    39.1 KB · Views: 8 · VirusTotal
Is there market/auction house or some system to trade properly?
If you don't have runes in shop the game will enforce people to roll alts and have them make runes all the time which truly sucks.

Is there market/auction house or some system to trade properly?
If you don't have runes in shop the game will enforce people to roll alts and have them make runes all the time which truly sucks.
We do have a 'add buy offer' and 'add sell offer' market system developed that we are debugging currently but there's no substitute for the good ol' trade channel.

Join us February 26th @ 1PM CST 7PM GMT for the launch of Sanctuary Online folks!

New thread to follow soon, I have no doubt you guys will definitely be interested to see what we've accomplished since the first beta & truly even since the end of the final beta period. Massive progress, lots of custom storyline additions, demonic system expansions, continuously refined graphics /sprites, complete mining /blacksmithing capabilities (with questline), several server wide events and even world bosses to face each and every day, massive improvements to the item upgrade & rarity system; all quest items rolling bonus attributes / stats, scaling weapon damage by monster strength because harder foes should have better rewards, vocation expansions each with a unique spell or two to earn through storylines, something we are really excited about our Diablo inspired companion system will allow you to gain an ally that will level up with you and gain new abilities & passives.

I could keep going here truthfully we've done a lot. This project was started by old school enthusiasts though and with all these new additions you wonder how can we bring back any of those old school tibia feels? Well, i'll tell ya a few ways..

No runes in shop
No hotkey aimbot BS, you need to aim those runes and drag those potions so don't get lazy
Rope monsters, lure monsters as far as you want, they'll respawn anyway so by all means take that dragon on a stroll without even hurting the spawn!
You're gonna need a light source.. ambient lighting can go to hell
Move & loot bodies instantly, even if they're not yours!
Parcels are quite the useful blocking devices if deployed correctly ;)
No PZ on carpets or boats sorry not sorry

& again, I could keep on going but you all get the point i'm sure. We've got a lot of new stuff, we got a lot of old stuff, come check us out on the 26th!

Join our discord for progress updates or visit us at sanctuary-online.com (website is under active development so if it's offline just check back the following day)

Last edited:
Back