• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][CUSTOM] Brave | Opens today 8-10-20

Server Website/AAC
https://thebraverealm.com/
Server Address
thebraverealm.servegame.com
Server Port
Client Protocol

Kavalor

(Real)Creator of ChaosOT
Reaction score
IP: thebraverealm.servegame.com
Port: 7171

Client: Tibia 10.98/custom client / download section of website
Uptime: 24/7
Hosted in: United states, on a dedicated server with 1gb Internet connection.
Exp rate: Custom and a new exp system/design. Exp can be looted and traded on the market.
Map: Custom, It contains 18 cities, 500 houses all with islands and second houses. Some islands contain entire lands the size of cities.
Runes: Custom, we use a new system I created called sigils. They do not use mana or charges but rather crystals made while mana sitting.
Loot rate: Custom item system and crafting system. Looting an axe from a monster that would not be carrying an axe does not exist. Players build the items.
Server type: Pvp-Rpg. Pvp exp from players within your skill range.
Skills & Magic rates: Custom, artisan skills and many ways to advance. Stats system in place as well. Sets system in place.

About 1.5years ago I took on the task to bring about another great server as I once had in the past a couple times. Because creating groundbreaking servers with ideas never before used is what I enjoy doing....I set out to make Brave. Here I am a year and a half later with a game players can engage.

The world is made by the players is many ways. Shaping the landscape as they work the mines or creating the goods and services others will use.

Promotions are created by players
Spells are trained by one player to another
Items are made by players from components they collect or buy from the market, stocked by players NOT NPC.

The world of Brave is directly shaped and molded by those engaged in the game, teamwork inspires it's design in many ways. Since there are no NPC, the worlds goods and services are handled by the players in attempts to work with some while crush others.

There are 5 core vocations you may start as, all are laborer types. Heros are not born, they are made with hard work and character development.

1. Farmer - As you gain skill you may become a Healer, perhaps some day a Cleric. You have chosen a path that will allow you to create blesses, upgrade potions for items, skill potions, craft healing and mana potions as well as other vocational skills. You are also capable of making all 30 of the equipment sets and tools, harvest nodes found around the world and all other normal tasks.

2.Rancher - As you gain skill you may become a Magician, perhaps some day a Wizard. You have chosen a path that will allow you to create magic crystals used to cast spells and use sigils, teach other players spells and perform spell research, as well as other vocational skills. You are also capable of making all 30 of the equipment sets and tools, harvest nodes found around the world and all other normal tasks.

3.Lumberjack - As you gain skill you may become a Carpenter, perhaps some day an Archer. You have chosen a path that will allow you to purify gems as well as pearls, teach other vocations how to promote, operate the cryptography systems and transmute currency types from other races, as well as other vocational skills. You are also capable of making all 30 of the equipment sets and tools, harvest nodes found around the world and all other normal tasks.

4. Quarrier - As you gain skill you may become a Mason, perhaps some day a Guardian. You have chosen a path that will allow you to create gold coins from ore, perform glassblowing for potion flasks, control the aggression of enemy monsters to protect the team you have. You are also capable of making all 30 of the equipment sets and tools, harvest nodes found around the world and all other normal tasks.

5. Miner- As you gain skill you may become a Blacksmith, perhaps some day a Knight. You have chosen a path that will allow you to perform glassblowing, repair damaged equipment for other players, melt down various objects into raw gold for coin fabrication, as well as other vocational skills. You are also capable of making all 30 of the equipment sets and tools, harvest nodes found around the world and all other normal tasks.

Bank accounts gain interest.
Players have stats and skills.
The wisdom system grants players passive exp gains from having gained character development.
Offline and online trainers.
Vocation skills use a new skill called Artisan

There is far too much to express, feel free to come and join me.

Admin Death
- Brave Creator

Well, not many tried....it was off to a rocky start. Since release we have added a custom crafting window to the server(top right corner of client populated with hundreds of things) and done many quality of life updates. If you have some time come on and have a look, it has been a lot of effort to move a real project this far and id hope to not spend the years to be alone on Brave. Take care :)

Its a lovely server would be nice to have a bit more ppl on it to try out more things, finding more and more hidden stuff all the time. Crafting is a big thing here though its kinda fun finding out where to get some of the stuff, IGN = Maklava can message me if you need anything :)

Checking this out now.

Just a quick question, what is your connection (if any) with the brave browser that you promote on the servers website ?

Do you work there, is it being made by them, is it a sponsor ?

Just curious.

Checking this out now.

Just a quick question, what is your connection (if any) with the brave browser that you promote on the servers website ?

Just curious.

How is/was it?
Post automatically merged:

Its a lovely server would be nice to have a bit more ppl on it to try out more things, finding more and more hidden stuff all the time. Crafting is a big thing here though its kinda fun finding out where to get some of the stuff, IGN = Maklava can message me if you need anything :)

Did you contribute to helping develop the server/website?

That's what an idiot with too much time spent on the dark web looks like.

Literally no reason to have cryptocurrency graphs or that section on your website but yet here we are.

Well, thats not very nice lol. You have your opinion and I have mine I guess. The doctors say the opposites, I choose the ones I believe in. All that aside no need really to be so hostile. As far as the crypto. Well brave does work with and is sponsored by the brave browser. We are an affiliate and do accept crypto directly through the url via the brave browser. We have our own affiliate program and that is why the ticker is important so players may gain current rewards based on the crypto the browser gives them. Sorry if all of this offends you :)

I see kavalor i play

Thank you <bows>

Checking this out now.

Just curious.

Yes we are an affiliate and in the program, we accept crypto directly through the brave company and our url.

Changes and features update to listing. https://thebraverealm.com/changelog.php

Custom server with many features and extended content, starts out slow as the learning process with the system take a little while to grasp.
A world without NPC, players make everything and are the focus of the game. Some things you will see that are unique and fun:

-Player teach other players spells
-Players craft all the items and gear used in the server
-5 vocations all with 10 promotions each
-Advanced crafting system and world exploration seeking materials
-Custom crafting window allows for an easy understanding
-18 cities, around 1,000 houses with private islands.
-32 sets of equipment with set stat bonuses and other features
-!stats system and shrines
-Custom spells for each vocation and custom rune system
-Rune system never before used or seen on any other server
-Summon teleport / Player home teleport / Global Minecarts
-Custom bosses/monsters/tools systems
-Lore and history, roleplay elements in thousands of books+
-Vocation abilities and crafts make each vocation unique
-New server with less than a month running 99%+ Up
-Daily Serversave/Database backups/Cloudstored/Tested and safe
-Very fast strong hosting computer
-Dedicated staff having worked on this project for 2yrs.
-Banking interest and advanced integrated roulette gambling.
-Mining actually changes the terrain-
~Discover hidden areas, shortcuts, bosses and more

Map statistics. From RME:

Tile data:
Total number of tiles: 41285272
Number of pathable tiles: 6450794
Number of unpathable tiles: 34834478
Percent walkable tiles: 15.62%
Detailed tiles: 13004706
Percent detailed tiles: 31.50%
Item data:
Total number of items: 59493641
Number of moveable tiles: 574420
Number of depots: 1395
Number of containers: 52
Number of items with Action ID: 92815
Number of items with Unique ID: 10
Creature data:
Total creature count: 24220
Total spawn count: 24084
Mean creatures per spawn: 1.01
Town/House data:
Total number of towns: 19
Total number of houses: 574
Mean houses per town: 30.21
Total amount of housetiles: 422255
Mean tiles per house: 735.64
Mean tiles per town: 22223.95
Largest Town: "Intellectual" (93046 sqm)
Largest House: "EEfficient27" (2457 sqm)

How is/was it?

Ill leave that one to him if he ever answers.

Did you contribute to helping develop the server/website?
He did not help in any way with the dev of the server or site, to be clear none of anything was worked on by that posting person.

correction to typo@ -5 vocations all with 10 promotions each

correction is -5 vocations all with 2 promotions each (10 total promotions)