• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [Custom Client] Kingdom Age UPDATED!

Man this server could have so much potential.....but the owner doesn't have his focus on the right thing, sad to see he cares more about donations rather than making the server better....The way older server was a lot more fun and better than it is now.

didnt play much on the older server but i can agree with you on the second part

The Attributte system is fake as fuck too, Archers go full dex, Knights full strenght and mages full int. Theres no need to add anyother as they are not worth it (I tested it myself). And yeah, GM its always too busy on donations rather than fixing those things.

Bloodz has a point, except I disagree with the mages. Mages need mana, so they need Willpower. My experience on the server was quite interesting, played all morning, but I just can't stick with the server in the condition it's in.

Honestly, the server design is plain, and bland. You get spells at level 5, 10, 15, 20, etc, pretty much. Mages get a total of 6 elemental spells (3 spells per ele), 1 strike, 1 beam, 1 aoe. They're nothing special. Only 3 vocations to choose from, and they're nothing special. I feel as though the design aspect of this server is just way too plain, it's really a "square" rpg.

I -really, really, REALLY- enjoyed my hunting experience, but the tasks put out way too little exp, and it was high grind amount of monsters, like, the first task was to kill like 25 bugs or so. That's the first task, by the trolls, you have to kill 45 of them, and they're not even the best source of exp.

All in all, it's a fully custom ot, it just feels empty, doesn't feel like it should even be released yet. The exp rate is pretty slow (highest level char right now is 26) and it's just not that enjoyable of a server outside of spamming Ember and potions as a Mage. I played as an archer to level 9, it's just.. again.. nothing special. Hell, i dont even think dex raises the dmg ethereal arrow does, because if it does, it's a pretty horrible ratio of attribute:dmg increase.

Nice server, needs a lot of work and imagination, and depth. I hope a lot of these issues get addressed soon, because right now it's just way too simple.

TL;DR Suggestions:
1) Give each element a side effect. Fire: Burns Ice: Slows Lightning: Paralyzes Earth: Bleeds
2) Make more equipment. Level 20, 40, 60, etc are WAYYYY too big of a level requirement gap (ESPECIALLY for a server with this kind of exp rate), unless there's eq between the levels that idk about, because this is all I've seen so far in the server.
3) Make more spells, more skills, we don't even have a haste spell.
4) Instead of having to pay for spell upgrades, let them be based off x amount of spell use

I'll separate 5 and 6 because they go together.
5) Your donation prices are fucking insane. Are you batshit crazy or just greedy? Premium Account is $15 USD, are you serious?
5a) Your currency value is 1 KAp (Kingdom Age Point) = 1 BRL or 1 USD. Your RENTED GRAY HORSE is 7 KAp. $7 USD, for a mount. Really.
5b) Tibia's prem is $10 USD. Why is yours more?

6) Donations points should be donation coins.

There's more that bothers me about the game, but these suggestions and my issues I feel are valuable areas that need to be looked at. Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
All I can say is that it has potential to be a good server, just in the wrong hands.

Awesome server, maybe my fav of all times. But wow they fucked it up, after a lot of releases seems like they didn't learn from their mistakes. I believe the first day the server had about 80~ players online, which was great for such server, but now the most players online is about 30~, and is just the 3rd day?

As someone said above, the old server was way better. I don't know why they bothered making it harder, I like hard servers but this is bullshit, plain and boring, at least the old server had more ways to get exp, like the item task NPC (Which they told me they might add it again in the update, but why not since the beginning?). River told me they took it out cause it gave to much exp?! wtf, it was like the balance between the other quest, now each time you complete a hunting task you need to go hunt to get to the next level and again go to the next hunting task, which is really boring.
Also... a lot of players didn't understand the game and you make it a fucking pain to leave the first levels with fucking bugs in the sewers and the rat cave so hidden. It was a lot better the older way with the tutorial island, which I believe was awesome and funny, and also made you get in the mainland in lvl 7 or something. Attribute points are stupid, I heard someone said you need 10 attribute points to improve 150ms of attack speed with agility which I believe goes in decrease :
1> 12:07 Now, you attack every 1.983 second(s). -> 0.017
2> 12:07 Now, you attack every 1.966 second(s). -> 0.017
3> 12:08 Now, you attack every 1.951 second(s). -> 0.015
4> 12:08 Now, you attack every 1.936 second(s). -> 0.015
5> 12:08 Now, you attack every 1.921 second(s). -> 0.015
6> 12:08 Now, you attack every 1.907 second(s). -> 0.014
7> 12:09 Now, you attack every 1.893 second(s). -> 0.014
8> 12:09 Now, you attack every 1.879 second(s). -> 0.014
9> 12:09 Now, you attack every 1.866 second(s). -> 0.013
10> 12:09 Now, you attack every 1.854 second(s). -> 0.012

So, to hit lets say, each second you'll need to expend more than 60 attr points, which is stupid. The one thing agility does good is walk speed 10 attr points equals 40+ walking speed. But again wasting in this while you could just go full strength/dexterity is stupid, same goes with luck, they should really improve those to actually make a difference in how you build your character.

Please, fix this before its to late!, what I suggest I believe are easy stuff to fix, also make exp x3 or x4, this is essential to make players stay, is still pretty low exp, but funnier for most people, and if you're to worried about people leveling fast and getting bored then quit, you should worry more about people leaving right away because exp is to low. You can always add more content for higher levels, rather than make it to difficult.

I hope River reads all of our suggestions, and apply them, for the best of the server.

In resume:
  • Exp : x3
  • Bring back: Tutorial island, and item task NPC.
  • Fix attributes
  • Content: More quests (Not just a large hunting/item task, you should also add simple quests for beginners all around the main city), MORE FREE OUTFITS & MOUNTS ( Hard to get but not that hard, like quests or tasks this would keep people entertained and with goals). & content for late levels.

:) Please!

Will take into consideration, I will talk with River soon and consult a few things within the rest of the team.

- - - Updated - - -

Will take into consideration, I will talk with River soon and consult a few things within the rest of the team.

iz4axsu.jpg

;3 she came out of sewers on next to no hp, I summon wolf with wooden whistle > kills her > trololololol motherfucker

- - - Updated - - -

yekBv1E.png

make that 2 victims :3

I see alot of people saying the same thing about attributes, exp and such. I've made a large suggestion thread on the Kingdom Age fourms that has all the suggestions most people are getting, and river does check it.

Kingdom Age - Forum

Your voices are not unheard, he is working on stuff to fixup the server

i gotta say now that im in my 20s lvling just intellect is not good cuz i need a bigger mana pool now so i gotta balance it out. so i think after 20+ balance it or you will suffer not matter your vocation

i gotta say now that im in my 20s lvling just intellect is not good cuz i need a bigger mana pool now so i gotta balance it out. so i think after 20+ balance it or you will suffer not matter your vocation

You do know that going all int + getting mana enough to use spell doesnt means there's different viable build? The point to have an attributa system is to have people focus on different build so x mage and x mage of same level would be different. One could either be a dodge with less dmg mage and the other a pure glass cannon. Here everyone is taking the same route. So the attribute system is just a thing thats there but doesnt do much. Could just jave put (x) mana (x) health and (x) whatever per level and it would have done the same damn thing.

You do know that going all int + getting mana enough to use spell doesnt means there's different viable build? The point to have an attributa system is to have people focus on different build so x mage and x mage of same level would be different. One could either be a dodge with less dmg mage and the other a pure glass cannon. Here everyone is taking the same route. So the attribute system is just a thing thats there but doesnt do much. Could just jave put (x) mana (x) health and (x) whatever per level and it would have done the same damn thing.

hmm?? you can build a mage with agility and intellect? im lvl 23 and hit 20-40 with wand so agility will add speed + atk speed and intellect for spell dmg?.. can also build endurance and intellect to be able to have higher defense? all have it pros and cons so idk what you mean?.. my mage is build with intellect main, agility, and will power..

The +% speed that have been previously mention is just plain stupid. Its pointless,useless,waste of time and cant believe someone thinks 0.00001ms(or w/e it was) would do anything at all.

The +% speed that have been previously mention is laughable. Its pointless,useless,waste of time and cant believe someone thinks 0.00001ms(or w/e it was) would do anything at all.
ehh read its not only atk speed but also character speed which is really usefull if your a mage so get your facts straight sir.

Its still not worth it. its 0.17 ms the first point and then decreses to 0.12 at the 10th point. MAYBE add 2 points for the movement speed, and thats it. IMac, get your facts straight, theres no building viable other than your regular attribute to add damage.

Its still not worth it. its 0.17 ms the first point and then decreses to 0.12 at the 10th point. MAYBE add 2 points for the movement speed, and thats it. IMac, get your facts straight, theres no building viable other than your regular attribute to add damage.
i agree it needs a tweak but its not completely useless like yall make it seem.. are you even lvl 15+ in the server ? you sound like one of does people that get like 2 lvls and start complaining with no arguable argument

No, im actually level 13 or something. I had to reroll my first archers due to bad building, going hybrid in agi + dex. Totally useless, on my second archer went full dex and it was WAY more easy than the first one. Then I did serious testing on getting a few level 10's max agi and max crit. Neither of those were viable builds.

No, im actually level 13 or something. I had to reroll my first archers due to bad building, going hybrid in agi + dex. Totally useless, on my second archer went full dex and it was WAY more easy than the first one. Then I did serious testing on getting a few level 10's max agi and max crit. Neither of those were viable builds.

the thing is you cant expect everything to work at first take this as an example. you got a knight but you wanna go tank right? so you build spirit & endurance, but then you want to get mad because you level so slow.. well, think about it you have no strength. so at first you need to get some strength and endurance then when you hit decent then lvl spirit & endurance and boom it works.

Back