• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][Custom] ForgottenL 8.7 Unique competition at Facebook!

maserrail

Reaction score
❖ Forgotten Legend 8.70 - Custom evolution - High Exp - Balanced Vocations ❖
We at ForgottenL 8.7 have now officially started an unique competition!

It is easy to compete in! You just have to like our facebook site here and like and share our post here! Make an account
and join our community! All new players will get a start up backpack with extra money, Infinite Manarune, Super UH and a weapon for your class!
When you enter, search for CM Rail, if he isnt online when you log you will get your backpack when he logs in! Just PM him!

Want to read more about the server? Please click here!

Please join our community today! Here at ForgottenL 8.7 Tibia OT! =)

Please watch our trailer aswell!

[video=youtube;s3p6CwN4Fdo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3p6CwN4Fdo[/video]​

Why do you say that? Infinite mana rune, Super uh are low lvl quest. And its a startup for new players. And the weapons are second worse, its just that its better than Beginners item

I remember starting out with the IH and some money, than having to hunt ferumbras for 5 seconds to get some EQ to sell to buy mana potions, than have a friend clean the quests yourself, or you clean them yourself, giving it to the for free, just makes it way to easy. Might as well just remove the quests and get it for free automatically when ya get your character.

Well, i assume you are an old player of ForgottenL, its different now. U dont get far with the starting items you get, wo dont have mana potions anymore. And Infinite Manarune is the lowest rank of mana rune. But i see what u mean, but it isnt making it too easy. Its alot new items in the game. And the items u get isnt to overpowered so the games gets boring

Yeah I am lol, and when did the regular mana runes that ran out of charges get removed? I played for awhile when this era got put online, and they were still there lol.

Back