• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [CUSTOM] Swordart - SAO Game Fantasy

Server Website/AAC
https://swordart.zapto.org/
Server Address
swordart.zapto.org
Server Port
Client Protocol

snuckles

Banned User
Reaction score
Come to play an unlimited and eternal world of fantasy, where nothing is impossible, where there are endless swords arts and unique abilities, where your power increases the more you can believe in it, with the most perfect systems for an MMORPG game.

Ever Online 24/7. (Created since the 2009).

Rates:
EXP = (Starting in x27) ~~ then (Custom) (Controlled by Ordical System)
Magic = (Starting x10) ~~ then (Custom) (Controlled by Ordical System)
Skills = (Starting x100) ~~ then (Custom) (Controlled by Ordical System)
Loot = (Starting x7) ~~ then (Custom) (Controlled by Ordical System)

PvP Protection: Level 20 -- Dead Protection: Level 40

Features Custom:
MAP = Custom unlimited with various floors (Maps) for unlock!
Secrets = 437+ Approximately.
Spells ~ Skills = Almost infinite (Because there are rare magic and skills that come in secret lost scrolls)
Quests = More of 68000+ in various floors (maps).
Items custom = Almost infinite (Because every day a new item or the same similar item with statistics can appear in a special box or magical box.)
Monsters online = 39492 (First Floor)
Total monsters of the game = 1707282 (All existing floors)

• 24 Hours Fast Dedicated Virtual Server
  • 4500+ Houses and 500+ Guildhouses!
  • Time: to lose house: 7 Days offline
  • Unlimited secrets and dreams in this world
  • Full custom map fantasy edited since 2009
Client Custom and map fantasy MMORPG and unlimited secrets and adventures. Creatures and quests, world quests events, special skills losts and more. All custom! IP of Site web in the Image:
69857977_2480515882010319_359213858998452224_n.jpgAdvertiseLogo5.pnglogo11.jpglogo12.jpg
67365196_2402708859791022_3821422897935679488_n.jpg

Last edited:
"
Catlina Ultimate 8.9 Fantasy Since 2009-2021.
Unlimited adventures and dreams in this world."

on website on some pages. just a copy paste old server with some refreshes.

still uses basic basic basic creatures at the start. rots, rats, amazons. no early custom creatures.. boooooooring

"
Catlina Ultimate 8.9 Fantasy Since 2009-2021.
Unlimited adventures and dreams in this world."

on website on some pages. just a copy paste old server with some refreshes.

still uses basic basic basic creatures at the start. rots, rats, amazons. no early custom creatures.. boooooooring

I don't really know what you are talking about lol but I am having a blast.
lmao2.PNG

S.gif
AO 12th anniversary is just around the corner! We have prepared some nice events for you, starting on Wednesday. Also some groovy party items will be added to the game to celebrate the jubilee with us. Moreover, Special items will be given away to the lucky winners of the events. Find out more details next week in our endless redesigned world of SAO.
Anniversarylogo12.jpg

if they upped the rates i would play this again but i dont really see myself doing the exact same shit i did until lvl 200 a while ago again at lower rates

if they upped the rates i would play this again but i dont really see myself doing the exact same shit i did until lvl 200 a while ago again at lower rates
But here lvl 200 means like lvl 900 in rl tibia, so to keep game challenging exp is lowered. Also if you know places you can get a lvl each 30 minutes after lvl 130. This server is about exploration.
Also dmg in a party to players was removed, so now we can explore together!

S.gif
AO 12th anniversary is just around the corner! We have prepared some nice events for you, starting on Wednesday. Also some groovy party items will be added to the game to celebrate the jubilee with us. Moreover, Special items will be given away to the lucky winners of the events. Find out more details next week in our endless redesigned world of SAO.
View attachment 56603

is it still the same map as on the picture?
I would play then :D

Good morning, Thanks for the constructive opinion of everyone, we are aware that the EXP rate is a bit challenging at the beginning but this is because the leveling mode is different from that of the other games or Tibia, For example if you are level 40 it is the equivalent of a level 100+ in Tibia. This means that you would have the same damage, capacity, life or mana depending on your vocation. We have increased the initial EXP Rate to a certain degree so as not to throw the game completely out of balance but if you explore the different and endless worlds you might find a way to quickly level up, Thank you very much for your attention, if you have any other suggestions or complaints or opinions that can improve the game we are all ears, Thank you very much for your concern and attention because each person interests us, have a good day.

Good morning, Thanks for the constructive opinion of everyone, we are aware that the EXP rate is a bit challenging at the beginning but this is because the leveling mode is different from that of the other games or Tibia, For example if you are level 40 it is the equivalent of a level 100+ in Tibia. This means that you would have the same damage, capacity, life or mana depending on your vocation. We have increased the initial EXP Rate to a certain degree so as not to throw the game completely out of balance but if you explore the different and endless worlds you might find a way to quickly level up, Thank you very much for your attention, if you have any other suggestions or complaints or opinions that can improve the game we are all ears, Thank you very much for your concern and attention because each person interests us, have a good day.
Only thing I can say about this is a majority of the tibia player base prefer a bit higher numbers. If lvl 40 is equivalent too 100+ why not just let them level too 100+ in the time it took for level 40 for example... lower hp/mana per lvl to not mess with balancing issues etc. would call for reset so I don't expect anything like this too be done, however it's just my opinion based on watching low rate servers fail over the years.

Only thing I can say about this is a majority of the tibia player base prefer a bit higher numbers. If lvl 40 is equivalent too 100+ why not just let them level too 100+ in the time it took for level 40 for example... lower hp/mana per lvl to not mess with balancing issues etc. would call for reset so I don't expect anything like this too be done, however it's just my opinion based on watching low rate servers fail over the years.
In my opinion most low rate servers fail because of the exhausting and monotone skill training and other types of monotony.
In a server like this one, I think it would be a bit different. This is because the server has a lot more to explore and do.

In my opinion, the issue I found with the server is that there was not much of a curve for the strength of the monsters and you were always in trouble to level up or hunt (unless you are killing creature way lower level which then it's just monotone). I feel like maybe lowering the damage of the creatures/amount of creatures and maybe increasing the HP would make for more consistent battles.

I think the server needs more of the element of surprise or "divine" intervention.

The server is pretty good and it might be one of my favorite servers ever played.

they upped the rates btw xd
Post automatically merged:

is it still the same map as on the picture?
I would play then :D
its the same map, plus alot of new content and changes, and exp rate have been upped, come try again =)
Post automatically merged:

In my opinion most low rate servers fail because of the exhausting and monotone skill training and other types of monotony.
In a server like this one, I think it would be a bit different. This is because the server has a lot more to explore and do.

In my opinion, the issue I found with the server is that there was not much of a curve for the strength of the monsters and you were always in trouble to level up or hunt (unless you are killing creature way lower level which then it's just monotone). I feel like maybe lowering the damage of the creatures/amount of creatures and maybe increasing the HP would make for more consistent battles.

I think the server needs more of the element of surprise or "divine" intervention.

The server is pretty good and it might be one of my favorite servers ever played.
they changed alot about the server now, and its more balanced, easier to lvl up after the first few lvls, up to 25 its a bit harder then after that everything get easier

Last edited:
Back