• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [CUSTOM] Swordart - SAO Game Fantasy

Server Website/AAC
https://swordart.zapto.org/
Server Address
swordart.zapto.org
Server Port
Client Protocol
they upped the rates btw xd
Post automatically merged:

its the same map, plus alot of new content and changes, and exp rate have been upped, come try again =)

they changed alot about the server now, and its more balanced, easier to lvl up after the first few lvls, up to 25 its a bit harder then after that everything get easier
Sheeeeesh, I tried joining but my character was deleted lol, yeah it would be a hard hard reset and idk if im up for that lol

Nice try cheung with new topic

only floor 1 is done rest stuff is random map with random mobs
if u are close to finishing content on floor 1 admin will nerf your character to the ground so u wont be able to progress further was fun tho
endgame quests looks like theres 5000 mobs without any drop/exp ur dmg isnt scaling and u fight entire screen of mobs killing them super slow its like 30min to progress 20 squares and find chests/npc which have been randomly placed by gm on 1000x1000 map where EVERY single sqm is filled with mobs
and even if u manage to progress thought it cuz u have patience(or gather team) gm will tp nerf ur healing and let u die by mobs or just tp you out or just ban w/e he wants to not let u see theres nothing after such quests

On top of that admin randomly tp to players asking for small donation to keep server alive and that he can make you "powerfull" (even tho it was online with barely anyone playing for few years)

Nice try cheung with new topic

only floor 1 is done rest stuff is random map with random mobs
if u are close to finishing content on floor 1 admin will nerf your character to the ground so u wont be able to progress further was fun tho
endgame quests looks like theres 5000 mobs without any drop/exp ur dmg isnt scaling and u fight entire screen of mobs killing them super slow its like 30min to progress 20 squares and find chests/npc which have been randomly placed by gm on 1000x1000 map where EVERY single sqm is filled with mobs
and even if u manage to progress thought it cuz u have patience(or gather team) gm will tp nerf ur healing and let u die by mobs or just tp you out or just ban w/e he wants to not let u see theres nothing after such quests

On top of that admin randomly tp to players asking for small donation to keep server alive and that he can make you "powerfull" (even tho it was online with barely anyone playing for few years)
exactly same thing happened to me :p was top1 for weeks, he nerfed every single spell on sorc day after day instead of balancing the game properly. when we got to the floor boss nothing rly happened anymore. the game is quite fun on first run with many nice quests but when he switched from old tfs to modern one most of the lua scripts broke and yeah its quite a mess. him asking me for money daily (after i already paid to host the server for 6 months) is insane.

exactly same thing happened to me :p was top1 for weeks, he nerfed every single spell on sorc day after day instead of balancing the game properly. when we got to the floor boss nothing rly happened anymore. the game is quite fun on first run with many nice quests but when he switched from old tfs to modern one most of the lua scripts broke and yeah its quite a mess. him asking me for money daily (after i already paid to host the server for 6 months) is insane.
Hello, thank you for your comment, it was nice, but there is something I don't understand, why did you lie about hosting for 6 months? if the donation to maintain him is 40 EUR before, you have never spent that amount.

It is incredible what people can do to not see a person well, right? why don't you show me your donation record to see if you have spent exactly 240 EUR? which I doubt because it is the total for 6 months.

If you think of being guided by what people say, you can never be happy and you will live in a lie because not everything is as people say~~

Come to play a world different. (Multiverses alternate realities).
Game Website: Latestnews - SAO Game (http://swordart.zapto.org/)

67365196_2402708859791022_3821422897935679488_n.jpg

Last edited:
1652424352226.png

I did donate 60 bucks total lol so yeah i didnt donate for that much i guess i thought hosting a server with 10 people on cost like 10 bucks :D
Should prolly check out for a different host i know theres cheaper options

View attachment 67777

I did donate 60 bucks total lol so yeah i didnt donate for that much i guess i thought hosting a server with 10 people on cost like 10 bucks :D
Should prolly check out for a different host i know theres cheaper options
you didnt need to pay anything for "maintenance" if he asked you for money you should've denied him kek, the donation to house the server isn't even 40 euro, in fact most probably it's free lol

this guy is full of shit, he couldn't do anything right, he can only ask for "maintenance" money, whenever someone gets too far ahead and they see that all the content ends on floor 1, because floor 2 is full of shit, and nothingness basically, his brain shutdowns so he starts nerfing everything around him, so people don't get too far ahead, so at the end of the day nobody can beat the game if he will infinitely nerf things and make it impossible while promising some dumb bullshit solutions like oh wait for the new update it'll fix a lotta things yes yes, no no its not me nerfing things its just the CAT system that i've made up over 13 years of this server's existence, also pls pls give me money cuz server cost ;/ no money no server bai bai.

the game is not unbeatable because there are "150 floors" the game is unbeatable because the sole administator and creator of the server is nerfing everything infinitely, healing,spells,damage, boosting damage of monsters just to make it a bit harder, nerfing items, runes.
there's only one floor with content and that's first, the second floor i've run through the whole map didnt really find much there other than bugs and places that go to nowhere.

If anyone needs "proof" of why or how is this server shit just message me i should have enough information from playing there enough

Last edited:
My experience with this ot
Login into ot
See 68000 quests
Realise server has 13 years on otland posts/site
Open calculator
Realise GM is adding 14 quests every day from the server start
Yeah, very legit server xD

if he actually put more work into ot and let someone else balance shit out for him it could be a really nice server :p wish i had the files to run it xD

dont worry guys the content in this OT ends on floor 1, and if you're progressing too quick gm will nerf your vocation, your items, your runes, potions, spells, and sooner or later he will message you whether on discord or ingame, asking you for a 2-3 donations for the server maintenance yes, definitely a different world.

Come to play a world different. (Multiverses alternate realities).
Game Website: Latestnews - SAO Game (http://swordart.zapto.org/)
Own custom map, infinite features, upgrade system, own auto-correction systems, invasions, respawn bosses, infinite lost arts magic (only obtainable through will power systems), constant updates every day on many things (this is not announced they are always updates secretly).
Do not believe everything people say, people will always say things or talk when they are envious about something because nobody wants to see anyone well or for someone to progress, we are here to have fun and no matter how many people say that it is only 1 map , all other "ot servers" are only 1 map right? come and see for yourself if what people say is true or not. No matter what anyone says the game will always be online and I will always create things that no one else will.

Bossmap1.png

Server sold. Closed yes.

Interested in buying: Contact through the platform www.facebook.com/CatlinaG
nope it wasnt sold i've spent entire hour to check xtibia with google translate not a single mention about sao/catlina and selling similar server

+ "new" admin using literally THE SAME discord account as old admin just changed his discord name xD

nope it wasnt sold i've spent entire hour to check xtibia with google translate not a single mention about sao/catlina and selling similar server

+ "new" admin using literally THE SAME discord account as old admin just changed his discord name xD
Hahaha please verify good the information. Same discord with other name? Wtf? You believe in a fantasy in your brain. Good luck i not need explain and not respond nothing more why the server not exist more. Not need advertising why not exist more. And a amount exaggerated of people's write in the facebook of CatlinaG interesteds in buy the game. Cool right? A thing what you never make. Create a good server. You respond here and i not respond more. You have 15 years old. Good luck to the people's of otland. Have a nice day.

@snuckles "You have 15 years old"
It takes few seconds to read (Joined: month, day, year)
I think you typed your post with such rage after being exposed that you couldn't even realise his account has 10 years xD
Every otland user created their accounts on 5th birthday or before that, that's incredible to be honest

I think you typed your post with such rage after being exposed that you couldn't even realise his account has 10 years xD
Every otland user created their accounts on 5th birthday or before that, that's incredible to be honest
it's okay it's snuckles we all know he's insane

The truth is I didn't write with such anger, I'm fine, in fact I laughed at that guy because he invested money and a gift and that's why he's frustrated and angry. In more what I meant was that "it seems that his mentality is 15 years old" I did not express myself well because I do not speak English. Sorry.

Back