• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [CUSTOM] Swordart - SAO Game Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
http://swordart.zapto.org/
Server Address
swordart.zapto.org
Server Port
Client Protocol

snuckles

Banned User
Reaction score
Come to play an unlimited and new eternal world of fantasy, where nothing is impossible, where there are endless swords arts and unique abilities, where your power increases the more you can believe in it, with the most perfect systems for an MMORPG game.

Ever Online 24/7. (New Custom Game).

Rates:
EXP = (Starting in x24) ~~ then (Custom) (Controlled by Ordical System)
Magic = (Starting x50) ~~ then (Custom) (Controlled by Ordical System)
Skills = (Starting x100) ~~ then (Custom) (Controlled by Ordical System)
Loot = (Starting x7) ~~ then (Custom) (Controlled by Ordical System)

PvP Protection: Level 20 -- Dead Protection: Level 40

Features Custom:
MAP = Custom unlimited with various floors (Maps) for unlock!
Secrets = 437+ Approximately.
Spells ~ Skills = Almost infinite (Because there are rare magic and skills that come in secret lost scrolls)
Quests = More of 68000+ in various floors (maps).
Items custom = Almost infinite (Because every day a new item or the same similar item with statistics can appear in a special box or magical box.)
Monsters online = 56976 (First Floor)
Total monsters of the game = 1707282 (All existing floors)

• 24 Hours Fast Dedicated Virtual Server
  • 4500+ Houses and 500+ Guildhouses!
  • Time: to lose house: 7 Days offline
  • Unlimited secrets and dreams in this world
    • Full custom map fantasy edited since 2009
  • Client Custom and map fantasy MMORPG and unlimited secrets and adventures. Creatures and quests, world quests events, special skills losts and more. All custom! IP of Site web in the Image:
  • 1.jpgGhostislandlogo.pngddddddddddddddddddddd.pnglogo11.jpg

Well alot has changed on this server and its quite good now. tton of fun quests, alot of mysteries and the exp is good.
not to high exp and not to low.
So if you like to explore and and just chill when you play, this server is definitely for you.

<--
Tbh, this looks interesting. Sadly, looks like too lil work has gone into the whole development and recreation of the game.

Keep it up!

<--
Tbh, this looks interesting. Sadly, looks like too lil work has gone into the whole development and recreation of the game.

Keep it up!

I didn't understand what you meant, but I suppose you have some reason: a lot of content work has been done on this.

Come to play a different server! No Resets No Bots! New comenzing 2021.

Come to play a different game world!

Come to test the news rates and news systems experimental's! Come to play and explore this game different.

Come to explore a new world with differents alternate realities!

Currently 10 people online on 544 created characters
This server is an extinct species xD

i used to play this with a friend and it was awesome! sadly i went back but i was all alone and didnt have the same magic playing all alone ;/ but id love to play again with more ppl, full of quests and mysteries, i seriously spend so much time on this xD

Come to play! News alternate dimensions! News tutorials and new isle rookgaard of a alternate dimention (guia3d). Explore the infinite world and map, mysteries and much more!

Come to play this special game! Event 13th anniversary of Catlina! Come to explore this infinite world and map custom!

this server is really interesting and worth try
sadly I really don't see many people joining for this type of gameplay
but if u want to chill and waste some time in kinda single player experience then it's nice

Last edited:
this server is really interesting and worth try
sadly I really don't see many people joining for this type of gameplay
but if u want to chill and waste some time in kinda single player experience then it's nice
it gets worse the longer you play :p at some point you can do pretty much all regular content but the endgame is unbalanced a-f. you dont get stronger at all anymore. spells dmg doesnt go up, skilling seems pointless. I really like the ot it has one of the best maps ive seen ever in custom servers with quests behind every corner, but the guy running the server is doing very poor decisions most of the time while being convinced hes the smartest guy on planet :D

Attachments

Not worth playing on this OTS, you will waste your time and money, they ask for cash from players, and give unfair advantages if you do pay/donate that do not exist in the store, they will over time modify monsters/weapons and even spells to make the game "infinitely fun" as they call it, if it's infinite it has to be the best. They nerf, nerf and nerf and then blame it on some voodoo magic system they've made up over 13 years on this server, but couldn't even fix the simplest of errors or formula's.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not worth playing on this OTS, you will waste your time and money, they ask for cash from players, and give unfair advantages if you do pay/donate that do not exist in the store, they will over time modify monsters/weapons and even spells to make the game "infinitely fun" as they call it, if it's infinite it has to be the best. They nerf, nerf and nerf and then blame it on some voodoo magic system they've made up over 13 years on this server, but couldn't even fix the simplest of errors or formula's.
I believe that the only person who wastes their time is you trying to ruin the reputation of a game that is dishonest, because I do not force anyone to donate that is for the maintenance of the game and you are responsible for your actions, if something it seems unfair or you're envious for some kind of reason don't throw these negative comments making people believe it's a shitty game, you're like the people on the official tibia forum, just saying nonsense to encourage people to stop play, you want to waste your time man go to work have a good day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back