• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Cyntara [9.6] - Professional Custom PvP-E server!

Pretty cool server :)

CbI7iFg.png

Great too see mate. If there is enough people on this weekend there will be some great events.

Had 2 GREAT battles today 15vs15. Lasted over 2 hours. War is so great on here right now COME AND JOIN IN!

If it wasnt a donate server i would totally play but now when it is i dont think i will do it

If it wasnt a donate server i would totally play but now when it is i dont think i will do it

At level 400 you get the 3rd tier donors, there are many players in the highest level of war who have nothing but 3rd tier donors. There many ways to get donors. I personally give all my spare donors away in events for low levels. It's worth a shot mate, don't be so quick to judge ;)

Cyntara also has a great RPG element to it, there are quest to get 2nd tier donors and the donations spells that come with the donation promotion. Non donor players thrive on Cyntara.

Thank you for all the support guys, especially you Jordii. I'll be posting some screenshots of some new content soon ;)

Red

Did you own heltera?

No, Justin (Saints) owned Heltera. I hosted Heltera for its final six months of its existence (which I had to take down because he didn't pay me for any of the months).

Red

Thank you for all the support guys, especially you Jordii. I'll be posting some screenshots of some new content soon ;)

Red

No worries mate, I really wanna see the OT get back to the point where it's thriving. Because once there is a lot of players on, I guarantee there is no OT like it.

No, Justin (Saints) owned Heltera. I hosted Heltera for its final six months of its existence (which I had to take down because he didn't pay me for any of the months).

Red
Ah, should bring it back. Not a fan of 9.x

Come join in guys we have a bunch of new content about to drop, now is as good of a time as ever to join in on the fun!

Its a really fun ot, probly the best ot if u donate 35$.
However, it has corrupt staff that 0 rates ( Makes ur exp from creatures 0 ) if ur found botting, while the one gm that does it, bots his character 24/7.
Not to mention the blatant racism/harassment that goes on within the tutors, forcing u to ignore the ppl that answer ur questions.

All in all - good ot, cud use some ppl to help our opposing team.

Constructive Criticism - He can use a better staff and definatly need more things for higher lvls to do with their time on cyntara, when theres nobody to war.

Its definatly worthy of having more than its current online rates..

Last edited:
Hearign that the staff aint 100% aka corrupt, doesnt sound promising :p
Why do you got to donate 35 euro to be able to play properly tho, why such an huge amount?

- - - Updated - - -

Omfg, why so many freakin donations? Lmfao, server has 50 players and you still maintain those insane prices.. That pretty much shows that only Donators are able to 'properly' play this server

Pure moneymaker? -.-'

Hearign that the staff aint 100% aka corrupt, doesnt sound promising :p
Why do you got to donate 35 euro to be able to play properly tho, why such an huge amount?

Trust me he lowered it a bunch.. it used to be abt 100+-, he puts ALOT of hard work into something thats a roxor map, and makes it a lot less like ur original roxor OTs.. but u do have to get monye back for the dedicated servers i suppose.. (which still often gets pinged by sumbody hes good friends with)
Its a fun ot, ive played the first few versions of it back in 09 (been on since 07? i believe) Idk tbh abt the prices.. I tell the owner constantly hes not gona get many ppl, that was b4 he bumped it down to 35$ tho.

Hopefully we can get a flood of new players coming in, the community as of lately has truely been a shitstorm..

Yeah I just checked the website since Red has an good reputation here, but goddamn.. When I saw the amount of donations how much each item costs lol. Any of these items available within the game? If not, then I am positive Cyntara will never grow towards 150-200 ppl.

SINCE ITS A HUGE TURN OFF <_<

Yeah I just checked the website since Red has an good reputation here, but goddamn.. When I saw the amount of donations how much each item costs lol. Any of these items available within the game? If not, then I am positive Cyntara will never grow towards 150-200 ppl.

Dont be quick to judge.. he put alot of work into the roxor map originally, and has been adding on since. I got my set for free, so i cant say its worth the 35$, but u wont be dissapointed if u were to donate.

Its definatly worthy of having 150+ avg imo.. at this point its kind of hard, now that theres alrdy 2 leading guilds, which both sides have douch bags thatll kill u anytime for that extra frag.

Another thing you have to remember is that you can obtain the first level donors in game, then merely upgrade them. This really is a good OT, multiple teams warring, tons of quests and the though there is a lot of tension between some players and certain staff, I and most players believe the current staff are great. Come and join in!

Please play before you judge, the full donor first class set isn't overpowered at all.

Back