• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DarkOT 7.4 Highrate RL-Map, ONLINE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just registered to check shop this server looks like fucking evo land on 7.4 lol P2W donations + spoof every edition idk why they let u even advertise ur ot on otserverlist. This server is shame for every old school server!

And this admin who compare CS to tibia xDD I want to see him trying to 1vs1 with someone who got some "donations" which give him extra defence and weapon with 3x more dmg in cs lel cosmetic donations vs cash donation/ +dmg/protection items or + skills/lvls

@up
Because those 150 people donates 11 euro for 1kk+weapon each and u made huge profit?

I just registered to check shop this server looks like fucking evo land on 7.4 lol P2W donations + spoof every edition idk why they let u even advertise ur ot on otserverlist. This server is shame for every old school server!

And this admin who compare CS to tibia xDD I want to see him trying to 1vs1 with someone who got some "donations" which give him extra defence and weapon with 3x more dmg in cs lel cosmetic donations vs cash donation/ +dmg/protection items or + skills/lvls

@up
Because those 150 people donates 11 euro for 1kk+weapon each and u made huge profit?

I just did the same. Lmao

Marcus, I understand that you invest much in advertising but you went wrong way. It is not funny anymore. Anyway, you had some fuc**d up ideas while Mastercores yet.

you do know people get free donation points in advances as well?...

spoof every edition idk why they let u even advertise ur ot on otserverlist.

Because it have never been spoofed.
Xinn have contacted me multiple times to check for spoofs..
and guess what... not banned....

Buhuuuuu on you :D

you do know people get free donation points in advances as well?...

Because it have never been spoofed.
Xinn have contacted me multiple times to check for spoofs..
and guess what... not banned....

Buhuuuuu on you :D
Dont make me seek for posts from last editions of darkot/mastercores where ppl found over 100 characters (server had 120-160 online) somewhere around water... We could even check them on site and see 10 characters in 1 account logged in AT ONCE. Now u blocked it we cant check other characters in other accounts. Its just weird when u got 200 ppl on server and depots are empty/someone msg on trade or world chat once per hour

Oh boy you must be a real sucker..
Everyone knows it's not your equipment or cash that define your rankings, it's your friends and your skill.
You'd learn that if you ever kicked a guys ass for trying to prior you by his wallet.

Me myself, whenever I play cs servers with fucked up donations, I find the top donator and give him headshots all the way making his rankings drop like shit..
and that's all possible by skill and not by your amount of cash..

Maybe you should try that, gives some perspective in "fucked up donations".
skill > items
specially in games there you can't auto aim or use item hotkeys.

Edit:
Small funny note, last DarkOT, a guy tried to be prior in the start, within 10 minutes he was top level.
after 1 hour, 150 players had outlvled him.
by 2 hours he gave up because his donation didn't make him good at playing.
Are you drunk or something? cs server? headshots? CS is a purely skill based game, totally irrelevant.
skill > items sure but if someone with skill also buys items then you have no chance of catching up. Imagine this, 2 players of equal skill etc but one donates other doesnt, the first has to struggle at first making runes and hunting shits like rotworms while making runes so he can go tomb later, while the other buys 1kk for 1 euro, buys 800 gfbs puts them in a bag and drags this to a tomb and lives there without even needing to check the loot of creatures because he has so much money. (this is not even including all the other overpowered shit you have in that shop)

your argument is fucking invalid, sure i can overtake a monkey in level without donating but not someone good.

not donating vs donating and its like the donator has 50% extra experience, 80% if u count the exp scroll buff, amazing ots p2w.

also dont lie about spoofing cuz its so fucking easy to prove, u have phantom characters sitting in remote depots, they login for a period of time, just stand there doing nothing and then logout and another random character logs in doing the same thing

DONT RECOMMEND THIS OT TO ANYONE WHO WANTS FAIR PLAY AND ACTUAL NON-SPOOFED PLAYERS.

Oh boy you must be a real sucker..
Everyone knows it's not your equipment or cash that define your rankings, it's your friends and your skill.
You'd learn that if you ever kicked a guys ass for trying to prior you by his wallet.

Me myself, whenever I play cs servers with fucked up donations, I find the top donator and give him headshots all the way making his rankings drop like shit..
and that's all possible by skill and not by your amount of cash..

Maybe you should try that, gives some perspective in "fucked up donations".
skill > items
specially in games there you can't auto aim or use item hotkeys.

Edit:
Small funny note, last DarkOT, a guy tried to be prior in the start, within 10 minutes he was top level.
after 1 hour, 150 players had outlvled him.
by 2 hours he gave up because his donation didn't make him good at playing.

bro just ignore these cocksuckers ;d

1) write in google darkot otland 7.4/mastercores 7.4 otland
2) read last 3 pages on each thread
3) if u still protect darkot i suggest u one thing - kill yourself

must I ignore them? :(
I find them funny, because their logic is so flawed and they don't understand the basics of free-wares of internet :(
Anyone understand if you're allowed to play for free you should be grateful, but those morons seems to think everything is free for everyone.
And I love the part there they seek proofs, from trolls/flamers words in the past.
Like if I trolled and said I was Barack Obama, in 2 years that would be a proof I actually were in the eyes of trolls :p

But I guess you're right, it's not good feed the trolls, they'll just repopulate then and become more :(

You don't get it that your shop items' list repopulate your server?

And I personally don't say anything about spoofs.

must I ignore them? :(
I find them funny, because their logic is so flawed and they don't understand the basics of free-wares of internet :(
Anyone understand if you're allowed to play for free you should be grateful, but those morons seems to think everything is free for everyone.
And I love the part there they seek proofs, from trolls/flamers words in the past.
Like if I trolled and said I was Barack Obama, in 2 years that would be a proof I actually were in the eyes of trolls :p

But I guess you're right, it's not good feed the trolls, they'll just repopulate then and become more :(
Even now you are spoofing on your 8.0 server with tons of characters afking in depots, and you still outright deny it hahaha

To anyone doubting his spoofing here is proof : http://midrate.thorsan.net/?subtopic=community&view=online&sort=level

Highrate server and on the list you see a bunch of 20-40 level characters, couple examples here
Code:
http://midrate.thorsan.net/?subtopic=community&view=characters&character_name=Winn
http://midrate.thorsan.net/?subtopic=community&view=characters&character_name=Cordova
http://midrate.thorsan.net/?subtopic=community&view=characters&character_name=Irvissez
http://midrate.thorsan.net/?subtopic=community&view=characters&character_name=Vannisson
http://midrate.thorsan.net/?subtopic=community&view=characters&character_name=Redmond

What do they all have in common? If you exiva them and find them, they just stand afk INSIDE of a depot not writing, not moving, not doing anything. Further more they gain exp every day! insane amounts of exp!
Here is an example of character "Redmond"
QIlsCVs.png

Tell me who exps this way? make 4-10k every day consistently and thats it, go back to sitting in depo? clearly some kind of a script that gives those characters a small amount of exp every day to make them look more legit, except the admin is a dumbass so he didnt hide it well at all.

And this isnt just this one character remember, all of them do this (and btw dont tell me this might be some "oh he kills few monsters to get soul points to regenerate and then stops!" because the knights do this aswell, character "Sanjuana" for example.

Another funny example is character "Vannisson" and i dont know what happened there because look at this

g4dThyw.png

Again weird consistent every day small amounts of exp, but then random negative values as if he died but then you look at his death list and there are no deaths at all, another fuckup by the dumb admin.

Feel free to look all of this up and find those characters who just stand in depo all day doing nothing, 80% of the characters on his 8.0 server are spoofed. Feel free to report this to otservlist or something, i dont give a shit cuz he probably wont get banned anyway, he pays Xinn a lot for ads so why would he get rid of a good money source.

Last edited:
You don't get it that your shop items' list repopulate your server?

And I personally don't say anything about spoofs.
You don't get that those donation items have been laying in that shop for nearly 2 years and still those who really enjoy DarkOT haven't had any problems with?

Even now you are spoofing on your 8.0 server with tons of characters afking in depots, and you still outright deny it hahaha
You mean the midrate that has 36 players in it?
okay.. such spoof, very wow...

Ok, so now we get to that point. Start of the server, you get your cash from ppl who donate for items and cash (lol at them), after 1, 2 weeks it's dying and then you combine with spoofs. Why am I saying that? Because it was obvious that you spoof when you removed online list and put there that bullshit online map

guys instead of crying go play classicuss/oldera/eloth - dying faster than any other 7.4 nowadays rotfl

just fuck off if u aint gonna start

Ok, so now we get to that point. Start of the server, you get your cash from ppl who donate for items and cash (lol at them), after 1, 2 weeks it's dying and then you combine with spoofs. Why am I saying that? Because it was obvious that you spoof when you removed online list and put there that bullshit online map
Omg you can't be that stupid you fall for what troll/flamers said.. seriously..

I removed the online list to protect all new players from random pkers, and once I did, the server could start grow without low levels getting targeted by assholes all the time.
But guess what, there's a normal online list this time, with improved protections for low levels...

But you're too busy finding proves that I do filthy shit than to see the facts why I did them to start with.
And then you're too fed up about it that you doesn't even notice changes that's happening... like that the online list is back........

guys instead of crying go play classicuss/oldera/eloth - dying faster than any other 7.4 nowadays rotfl

I'm not trolling or insulting. It's really nice that Marcus invest lot of his time to make these old school servers. I really appreciate that but want him to do it in normal way without items etc in shop and still he can get money which also even I would donate but in more logical way.

He's right you know.. DarkOT lasts for months per turn, Eloth... the "epic launch" last time, lasted about 3-4 days before it was cold dead.
Classicus, always the same, up a great number, just to get higher up to fall faster and smash the ground harder... same with Oldera..

At least DarkOT lives on for a great while, to finally, slowly die down.
And actually, it never really dies as there's always a few players online in the end, and I give those few players a decent amount of weeks to play before I pull a reset so everyone can go and enjoy the server again.

Edit:
Also, DarkOT is reset with AVG 2 times per year, giving each launch 6 months gaming.
and the last 3 as what you call "dead" with about 2-15 players online before I give them the news a reset will come within a month or two..
(Last reset was in February I believe..)

Thorsan without spoof? 2 minutes on online list effect?
1) 90% of online list is from afghanistan
2) 3/4 of them logged in at same time 16:59-17:04
3) they are "playing" sine 2 weeks getting 8k exp each day
4) they never died or did any quest
5) you cant find them

To be clear i saw 5-6 normal players on 40 online server one of them 60lvl paladin made this level within 1 day so maybe people in afghanistan are mentally ill and they cant exp but still trying or all ur players are idiots?

Thorsan without spoof? 2 minutes on online list effect?
1) 90% of online list is from afghanistan
2) 3/4 of them logged in at same time 16:59-17:04
3) they are "playing" sine 2 weeks getting 8k exp each day
4) they never died or did any quest
5) you cant find them

To be clear i saw 5-6 normal players on 40 online server one of them 60lvl paladin made this level within 1 day so maybe people in afghanistan are mentally ill and they cant exp but still trying or all ur players are idiots?

1: afghanistan is the first option when you create an account. 99% of all accounts are flagged as afghanistan lol...
2: so people logging in at certain point of place and time is spoof?
3: so.. I should work out a script that completely hide and reduce the online number counting players that gain less than 30k exp/day?
4: not everyone dies... specially if they're not exping so hard to get 30+k exp/day
5: exiva is a very useful spell.. using that you can get to know from your position, which direction you should walk to find the one you're looking for, with that tool and the map from website, you can figure out which city they're in, travel there and keep looking...

Anything else?

1: afghanistan is the first option when you create an account. 99% of all accounts are flagged as afghanistan lol...
2: so people logging in at certain point of place and time is spoof?
3: so.. I should work out a script that completely hide and reduce the online number counting players that gain less than 30k exp/day?
4: not everyone dies... specially if they're not exping so hard to get 30+k exp/day
5: exiva is a very useful spell.. using that you can get to know from your position, which direction you should walk to find the one you're looking for, with that tool and the map from website, you can figure out which city they're in, travel there and keep looking...

Anything else?

Stop this please... scroll up 3 post above and check what coma wrote in his edit. Xin should ban all ur servers from otserver list if he dont do that hes corruppted as hell

Stop this please... scroll up 3 post above and check what coma wrote in his edit. Xin should ban all ur servers from otserver list if he dont do that hes corruppted as hell
hahaha oh my god, you guys are hilarious seriously xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back