• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DarkOT 7.4 Highrate RL-Map Starting on Friday, May 20, 18:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcus

User.postCount++;
Solutions
Reaction score
14bn59g.jpg

http://america.darkot.net/
Host: Dedicated
DDos: Advanced ground-level DDos protection.
Launch: Friday, May 20, 18:00 CEST
Uptime: 24/7
Map: CipSoft map from 7.7 adapted to 7.4 graphics.
Server Type: Highrate
Quality: high-quality gaming

Exp: staged 100x - 3x
Skills: 35x
Magic: 35x
Loot: 5x
RedSkull: 6 Frags
Banishment: 8 Frags
Frag Time: 6 hours.

The house system is web-based
You buy a house on the website, once bought you'll have access to it within 5 minutes.

Note:
-No need to buy spells
-Change gold by right-click

• All quests of 7.4 is here! including the legendary sword of fury in Rookgaard!
  • Attack damages of weapons and runes are to 100% like tibia of 7.4!
    (except that knights and paladins melee have been increased a little)
  • All NPCs of Tibia 7.4 is here, they say and offer the same things!
    (For example Sam in Thais is a part of the dwarven armor quest!)
  • All Tibia 7.4 raids are here and are pretty common! Even Orshabaal raid is possible, even thou it's one of the rare ones!
Youtube:

Lol u doing this for money or what? Every month new server
Oldschool servers never last long so what else you have for choices if it's dead after 2-4 weeks?
You can run a empty server, pay the dedicated server and waste your money or simply do another reset within the next month - Would bring you money again instead of wasting. :)

client antibot?
Yes, it uses an anitbot client

Lol u doing this for money or what? Every month new server
Well. an oldschool highrate of 7.4 is mostly for quick fun and quick play, it dies pretty fast, beside, I let the game be dead for quite some time before I reset.
Players decide how often it should reset, if players retire quicker, resets are more often, simple as that :)
Also the latest donators have gotten their points back already, those who donated the last couple of weeks.

Will i get my points back from Europe host? I donated 25 euros and it died in a week. If i can get atleast some of my points back i plan to donate again in june, if not i will wait for another oldschool ot to come out. Just seems like i wasted a week and 25 euros :\

The european server is still up and running, you shouldn't be donating to highrates, specially oldschool servers if you feel it's waste as fast they dies.
And basically I wouldn't approve your donations anymore as you donated on April 26th 2016, 04:20 CET, and made a chargeback on May 5th 2016, 20:12 CET and based that on the player counts.
You donate to help the game, not because it has a real nice number of players online. And that game haven't had reset since so you still go whatever you donated for, and there's still a little gang of players enjoying the game.

if you want a server with high amount of players all the time I suggest tibia.com or hexera or any server that are filled with botters.

The european server is still up and running, you shouldn't be donating to highrates, specially oldschool servers if you feel it's waste as fast they dies.
And basically I wouldn't approve your donations anymore as you donated on April 26th 2016, 04:20 CET, and made a chargeback on May 5th 2016, 20:12 CET and based that on the player counts.
You donate to help the game, not because it has a real nice number of players online. And that game haven't had reset since so you still go whatever you donated for, and there's still a little gang of players enjoying the game.

if you want a server with high amount of players all the time I suggest tibia.com or hexera or any server that are filled with botters.
That is weird since i canceled the chargeback, hoping that you'd refund my points if you make a new server. It just seems like a waste for me to donate 25 euros just to watch it die in a week (which is why i did a chargeback on may 5th). I hope that you will atleast let me get refund in points and transfer to the american host, other then that the chargeback will stay and i will not play or donate anymore because i will not waste anymore of my time. And why play tibia? I like your servers but it just seemed like a waste of time, donating over 25 euros with 150+ players online and a week later the numbers drop to 10 people online?!? I am also a loyal member of otland and have played alot of ot servers, saying that there really isnt alot of old school ots out there so if i cannot get my points back or refunded, i will just do a chargeback and wait for the next old school server. Also dont think i am a bad guy for doing a chargeback i just dont think 25 euros for a week is "fun" id like to donate to a server that will take atleast a month or 2 to die not a fucking week...

edit: Also dont do what these other assholes do, make a new server with a new name and say "You donated to the other server, this is a new server" it is just showing that you are out for money, if you're not out for money? Refund my points on the europe host and let me transfer to the america host, then i will donate more. Untill then i will not waste my time.

Ffs, just stop crying in every single thread you fucking moron, you have just expressed yourself, keep crying, kkthxbye.
You're a nobody, 4 posts made in April? you are also a coward for not posting on your main account. I will talk to my moderator friend and find out who you are, then i will send some of my buddys to stalk you. Also you say i cry but you made a new account because i probably blocked your ass and you go on a noob account just to talk smack? lol, kkthxbye!

edit: OpenTibiaServer so you tell me i can still play the europe host, then why is my account banned? "Your account is banished until January 19th 2038, 04:14 CET!"

Last edited:
You're a nobody, 4 posts made in April? you are also a coward for not posting on your main account. I will talk to my moderator friend and find out who you are, then i will send some of my buddys to stalk you. Also you say i cry but you made a new account because i probably blocked your ass and you go on a noob account just to talk smack? lol, kkthxbye!

edit: OpenTibiaServer so you tell me i can still play the europe host, then why is my account banned? "Your account is banished until January 19th 2038, 04:14 CET!"
Probably because you get on his nerves and canceled your donation for no reason. The server is online and he won't reset it if there are even 1-2 people active.
He is also working on a new project. Stay tuned - in the near future will know more about it.

(and please don't call people a "nobody"...it sounds like you are famous or whatever. who cares who and what you are - have some respect..both of you.)

Probably because you get on his nerves and canceled your donation for no reason. The server is online and he won't reset it if there are even 1-2 people active.
He is also working on a new project. Stay tuned - in the near future will know more about it.

(and please don't call people a "nobody"...it sounds like you are famous or whatever. who cares who and what you are - have some respect..both of you.)
I wont be playing his new server, i can only warn people that when you put your money into his ot he will just open another server and keep the old server on a noob host because if he just shut it down people would have reason to do a chargeback, and i paid with a credit card so yeah i will be calling my card company and having the money taken back. Sucks how his ots are really good and instead of improving he opened another ot just to make money. It only proves that money can control people and make them greedy as fuck.

You didn't cancel the chargeback, if you did it wouldn't have said "paypal decided the dispute in my favor". it means you lost your case because your logic making a chargeback on a donation based on how many players were online didn't stick for paypal.

I wont be playing his new server, i can only warn people that when you put your money into his ot he will just open another server and keep the old server on a noob host because if he just shut it down people would have reason to do a chargeback, and i paid with a credit card so yeah i will be calling my card company and having the money taken back. Sucks how his ots are really good and instead of improving he opened another ot just to make money. It only proves that money can control people and make them greedy as fuck.
You don't know any details about the new project. Maybe it was like this on some other OTs. But what about eloth.net and all those OTs...they die within days and people donate thousands of euros. I've been playing zaeros with a lot of people for over a month and he reseted it because we wanted him to do so and too many people left without any reason - there were no bugs, kicks or anything.
I think there is even a bigger problem than greedy people making OTs ... the players get dissatiesfied too fast nowadays and switch OTs. I can understand that people get bored of Orshabaal ots but i don't get it why people leave an rpg-style OT with a neutral GM and where everything is working perfectly.

I dunno what's wrong with God Mythera, for starters he runs donation OTs himself, and he gets mad about 10 Euro because player count didn't match hes expectations.
Who cares about made donations? really.. those who does haven't figured out donations is like gifts..

I donated for premium on realots the last time, about 50 Euro, possible more, was annoyed it didn't work as intended and I had to wait 2 weeks to get half of my roses, but then it closed down without any notice or warnings..
Care 0%.. I was well aware that it was donations and I didn't had much to speak for it, and I haven't tried to make chargeback even thou my situation is waaaay worse than God Mythera's situation....... He's donations is in a game that's still online, mine donations is in a server that went offline completely..

please lend me your account opentibiaserver so i can get the chargeback and i keep the money since you dont mind for 50 euros

please lend me your account opentibiaserver so i can get the chargeback and i keep the money since you dont mind for 50 euros
I do mind for money overall, but if I donate them to someone, I GAVE the money, I don't expect to get anything back from it.. nobody should..

i hate to disagree .... unless it is stated in their donation guidelines some serves do say "purchase" points and do not further explain the meaning of donating. thus i i purchase something and i cannot use that purhcase its invalid and i want my money back

doesn't really matter, if it says donation shop or anything about it, it automatically means donations.. meaning giving them money.
At least where I'm from.. Sweden..
In America it's different thou, since companies need to have ready manuals before selling bottle of waters, stating they shouldn't drink the bottle as well.. since it's possible to sue any company in America if you can't find something in their manuals and do it and it hurts you in some way.. but in Sweden we call that scamming

Welcome to America the land of the free and yes you are correct in america everything is done by the letter :) if you did not explained it it did not happen :p

For real, stop complaining youre the gold digger over here, you failed with 3 servers cuz youre a gold digger, yet you judge him, just stop being useless if you dont like the server just gtfo, none forces you to donate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back